Gokaiger; Goseiger - 199 Hero Great Battle - Discussion Thread

[HIDE]
rawgokaigergoseigersupe.jpg
[/HIDE]

Is that supposed to be a GoGoFive member by Magi Pink? Otherwise, I think GreenSamurai was right.
 
Its a good thing Gai wasn't part of the crew in this movie or he might've had a heart attck/stroke when all of the previous members showed up towards the end. Just Akaranger and Big One giivng their approval along would've probably been enough though tbqh

also, as cool as the scene with the bazooka was it must've sucked when the team first changed since it was so cold) that you could see the actors breath(though it was early in the morning judging from the sky) and the goseiger girls' legs weren't covered. Though since this is one of the things actors must face they are probably used to it lol
 
Last edited:
I think i am the only one who still liked Gao VS SS after watching 199

I still like Gao VS SS -- and I like it more than 199.

199 is obviously better than Boukenger VS Super Sentai, but a Sentai movie written by Tommy Wiseau and directed by Uwe Boll would be better than that movie, so that's not exactly great praise.
 
I think i am the only one who still liked Gao VS SS after watching 199

I still liked Gao vs. SS for its charm. AkaRed being in the Bouken Anniversary was the only highlight...though I wanted him to change into all the Millennium Reds rather than just Gao and Magi only. As much as I liked 199...hmmm...you think they should've done a Rider cameo? They did it in Go vs. JAKQ and "Let's Go" did classic Ishinomori Henshin Heroes.




The dream scene for me would be the Delta Driver and Thebee Zecter dropping on to the laps of GoGreen and Go-on Gold. With ShinkenRed saying..."Tsukasa?"

Then again, this is all Decade's fault.:laugh:
 
I still liked Gao vs. SS for its charm. AkaRed being in the Bouken Anniversary was the only highlight...though I wanted him to change into all the Millennium Reds rather than just Gao and Magi only. As much as I liked 199...hmmm...you think they should've done a Rider cameo? They did it in Go vs. JAKQ and "Let's Go" did classic Ishinomori Henshin Heroes.




The dream scene for me would be the Delta Driver and Thebee Zecter dropping on to the laps of GoGreen and Go-on Gold. With ShinkenRed saying..."Tsukasa?"

Then again, this is all Decade's fault.:laugh:

Now I kinda want someone to Photoshop J into the scene where mechs appear
 
Just finished watching this movie, and I think it is without a doubt my new favorite VS movie of Super Sentai, dethroning the excellent Goseiger vs Shinkenger movie. Toei really want to make this movie epic in terms of scope and battles, and I believe they succeed, from Gokaigers & Goseigers battling all the sentai teams, to the finale where all the mechs from Goranger to Gokaiger fought against that super Black Cross machine. When the subs come out, I'm going to rewatch it a few more times for sure.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRehjSwsU6k"]The Legendary War - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH_BrI4F8WA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]Gokaiger vs Goseiger - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BRWFr6xcN0"]Gokaiger Goseiger vs Super Sentai - YouTube[/ame]
 
I like how they just used the old footage for the bazooka with Changeman, Flashman, Turboranger,Liveman, and Maskman.

By the way, when GoseiPink said "Pink Double Attack Part 2!", it reminded me of Momotaros.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top