Gokaiger; Goseiger - 199 Hero Great Battle - Discussion Thread

[HIDE]
rawgokaigergoseigersupe.jpg
[/HIDE]

In the background:

-GingaRed
-AbaRed
-AbareBlue?
-AbareYellow?
-DekaGreen
-GaoWhite
-HurricaneYellow
-BoukenPink?
-?
-?

GekiYellow and Kuwagataraiger
 
I think the people in the background are :

1)GingaRed
2)Kuwagaraijer
3)Unknown Yellow
4)MagiPink
5)AbaRed
6)GekiBlue + GekiYellow
7)HurricaneYellow
8)GaoWhite
9)DekaGreen
 
Here are my thoughts about Gokaiger Goseiger 199 Heroes movie of AWESOMENESS.

- Oh lookie, the Goseigers are getting beat right from the get-go! (No, Gosei Knight! :shakefist)

- Epic ranger battle scene, FIGHTING EVERYWHERE. (Extra heroes, random Sentai heroes, Goranger)

- That unmorphed scene was interesting. I guess they just lay there after getting drained of their power.

- Gokaiger battling Goseiger KICK THEIR ASS, PIRATES.

- Okay, whenever Gokaiger initiate the Final Wave, why do they choose to use the Goranger keys? I don't recall there being any other close-up shots of them using other keys.

- A "Black cloud of O ****" appears on the Zangyak ship.

- The scene with Denji Blu and the Kid with Daidenjin was cute. Love little reminiscent scenes with the old heroes.

- Ryo and Umeko! lol Murphy

- Black Cross king appears and summons Burajira, Yogoshimacritein and Dagon from Hell! (who I needed to Google search for, turns out he's some baddie from Magiranger, which I've yet to finish)

- AGH THAT BURAJIRA VOICE is teh sex.

- OOOOO **** NINJAS.

- Oh look, it's Burajira TV! I could get used to this... :D

- That whole Ninja fight was a movie scene....? Set up by Yogoshimacretin. Huh.

- Seeing other heroes during Black Cross King's "speech to Earth" was neat... Oh hi Doggie Kruger.

- Gokai Red and Burajura fighting. ME WANT BURAJIRA FIGUART KPLEASETHANX. :anime:

- I approve of any scene with Marvelous hitting Alata in the face. :laugh:

- So Black Cross King pours the Ranger keys into an evil gun-thing, BAM army of evil Rangers.

- SUDDENLY EXPLOSION after the Gosei Gokai rollcall and then fight-time~

- Heh, Gosei Knight fighting against the 6th heroes. (MMPR shoutout with Dragon Ranger and Kiba Ranger attacking together?) :P

- PINK EVERYWHERE AGH. And yellow....? surprise surprise.

- lol Don and Agri fighting the Black/Green rangers.

- Did I mention I'm having a fangasm at seeing the various evil rangers? :P Even though it's short, this may be the first time in a while that we'll see this many amount of rangers with the same color scheme in one scene together.

- D - Did Marvelous just kick Tyranno Ranger in the balls? O.o

- Oh man, the evil Sentai teams just won't stop! (That Mogyu Bazooka bull-noise sounds so nice lol)

- Oh hell yeah all the Sentai heroes on the cliff. Fangasms ensue.

- SENTAI MECHA HOLY **** *dies* A really nice mecha fight, clever use of mecha stock footage.

- Oh *THERE*'s Gokai Silver. Right at the end before the credits.

- ..... Holy **** that Sentai Hero Getter. More fangasming....

What can I say, this movie was awesome. It was such a nostalgia-driven joyride. I'm sure if a Power Ranger version of this movie came to the states, I'd have to see it. Just like how fans of Super Sentai relived their youth watching 199 Heroes in theaters.

Now to wait for Over-Time subs. :buttrock:
 
- Okay, whenever Gokaiger initiate the Final Wave, why do they choose to use the Goranger keys? I don't recall there being any other close-up shots of them using other keys.

In the series, when they need two keys, they usually combine their own and Goranger's, it's noticeable sometimes if you look closely.
 
Awesome movie.

. The best part without a doubt for me was the extended Legend War scene, especially with the Goseigers being called upon by Akaranger and Big One to help. Plus seeing Doggie Kruger, Hyuuga and Wolzard Fire was cool too. Glad to see Ogawa voice both of his characters again.

. I like the seamless transitions between the fights and the new scenes. Unless the fight for the movie and the first episode were filmed simultaneously. Anyways, it was awesome seeing all those rangers fight. It rocked.

. I liked a lot of the Ranger vs Ranger fights this episode. Whether it was Gokaiger vs Goseiger or the battles against the past senshi, they were really well done and I liked it.

. The cameos were better than I expected. Maybe it's the sheer numbers that helped them out. But I liked seeing people like Junichi Haruta and co. back. Much better than Kashuu Toshiki's in Decade. Then again, I do love Kashu Toshiki.

. The mecha battle was incredible. Just all the finishers in one and mechas fighting together was awesome. I especially loved RV Robo and Engine-Oh's combined finishers. Too bad we didn't see Time Robo. I guess they didn't have enough stock footage for that. Plus the Goranger theme was nice listening too.

All in all, a great movie. Toei has certainly produced some nice movies in recent years.
 
- Okay, whenever Gokaiger initiate the Final Wave, why do they choose to use the Goranger keys? I don't recall there being any other close-up shots of them using other keys.
That very same scene when they inserting Gokaiger and Goranger Keys at their weapons also happened in episode 2, and the footage is exactly the same! This is the one from movie, but if you look closely the background when they inserting Keys looks different from the location where they fighting Goseiger.

388701_2112978140072_1114202786_31699820_1149223245_n.jpg
 
Excellent movie undoubtedly better than the Gaoranger and Boukenger anniversary ones.

The best thing: no Gai.

The chemistry of the team was very improved minus GokaiSilver and his child like antics.

That's only because the movie took place after episode 16 but before episode 17 (in which episode 17 was Gai's debut episode).

But I certainly agree with you about the movie! It was awesome, indeed!

Anyway, I was disappointed with not seeing much of Dyna Pink, Goggle Black/Dyna Black, Red One and Red Turbo.

Same here. This makes me thankful that both the actors of Ryuuranger & BoukenRed got proper cameo time in the main Gokaiger series. There's also a rumor that Red One would be appearing in the main Gokaiger series later on as well.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top