Gokai-Oh coming-up powerups! Take a wild guess!

DECADE5

The Historian
So, the Goukaigers have the Mystic Dragon upgrade, and Dekaranger car coming. So- what other SS upgrades will Gokai-Oh get?
(This isn't a rumor thread, but they are welcome)
 
Well don't forget the GaoLion add on mentioned.

but I'd like to have:

OhBlocker add on = OhreGoukaioh
Liner Boy add on = VictoryGoukaioh
Titan Trailer add on = FlashGoukaioh
 
Well don't forget the GaoLion add on mentioned.

but I'd like to have:

OhBlocker add on = OhreGoukaioh
Liner Boy add on = VictoryGoukaioh
Titan Trailer add on = FlashGoukaioh

For Zyuranger, I'm hoping it'll be Utimate Gokaioh (Gokaioh riding on King Brachion).

Uhhh..I'm going to "take a wild guess" here and say that the mecha power-ups will all be modified Red mechs.

One thing is for sure: ANY combination with Engineoh is probably gonna look horrendous.

That didn't cross my mind until now...and now thinking about it...my gawd you could be right. :shrug:
 
On the subject of the Ohblocker, I would rather see a version of the red puncher...that would be AMAZING!!! Also, the tyranno zord and either the red shogun zord or the ape one...
 
I hope they get one with either Time Shadow or V-Rex. That would be awesome.

For Goranger: Validreen (Go Gokai-Ou)
For Liveman: One of the Live Machines (Live Gokai-Ou)
For Carranger: RV Robo (RV Gokai-Ou)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top