[*Girls Only Clubhouse*] ~ No Boys Allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo, when're we hanging out, then? ;)

lol, still free after 5pm during weekdays and Saturday (save Tuesday), and all day Friday and Sunday.

Wait, the funeral episode is funny? I suppose this shouldn't surprise me, considering what show you're talking about. :laugh:

If it's the ep I'm thinking of, it contains antics.

This. :sweat:

Lots of physical comedy. The episode is a whodunit murder mystery taking place at a funeral.

Bones is so well written. I can quote it for days~ lol

Sooo tired... I liked the Rose Parade much more when all I had to do was go to it. :shakefist

That's how I feel about shopping at the Glendale mall. I would think it's more pleasant now that I don't have to work there.
 
lol, still free after 5pm during weekdays and Saturday (save Tuesday), and all day Friday and Sunday.


That's how I feel about shopping at the Glendale mall. I would think it's more pleasant now that I don't have to work there.

Hmm, I might have to get back to you about that hanging thing, then. I might be available one day this week, but I'm not sure yet. And my boss is taking us all out to dinner one day next week, so I surely don't want to miss that! Free food and alcohol! :thumbs:


I've never worked at a mall, but my experience with working in an outdoor shopping district basically meant I never went there unless I was working. Though I usually avoided that area before I worked there, anyway. :laugh:
 
Going to a triple showing of Scott Pilgrim, Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz tonight (with the possibly of seeing Edgar Wright for a fan Q&A :anime: whee~!)

But I washed all my bras this morning and realized that, despite the nice Los Angeles sun and breeze today, all of them are still wet... :redface2:

I'm currently praying to the bra gods that at least one will be dry by the time I need to get dressed tonight.

Arrgggh... so annoying~
 
Last edited:
You washed all your bras on the same day? I'd be scared to do that... On another note, sounds like hecka fun! A friend of mine just lent me Scott Pilgrim, so I can stop being lame and actually watch it sometime soon. :P
 
You washed all your bras on the same day? I'd be scared to do that... On another note, sounds like hecka fun! A friend of mine just lent me Scott Pilgrim, so I can stop being lame and actually watch it sometime soon. :P

lol, yeah, I was basically rolling in my sports tank top with a "built-in" sport bra when doing laundry that day.

Thankfully, one managed to be completely dry by the time I decided to wear a dress and boots. My friends were wondering why I "dressed up" but I was like "dude, my jeans were still wet~ :redface2:".

It was definitely a lot of fun. It was at the New Beverly in Hollywood, which is this revival theater. The trailers they showed were hilarious and Edgar Wright and Doug Benson together were so much fun.

Now I'm trying to figure out what I should wear to stalk Nino on the 20th when he's here for Gantz. I don't know how I'm going to concentrate at work that day :P
 
No one has commented on this thread in two years. Which problem means it is DEAD.


I'm ready to be proved wrong
 
Don't bump threads more than six months old. Start a new thread instead.

This thread will be locked so it can sink back off the front page.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top