Genocide of the Human Race: Sign Up Thread

Ok he'll be a npc until someone else wants the theta gear, and I understand man. Seriously now thinking about it I shouldn't really have this rp still going, but if people think it's stupid then I'll close it.
 
To be perfectly quite honest with you Demetrivamp, I do not find the rebirth of this RPG at all stupid and have been enjoying it greatly thus far. The previous year there were few personal matters at home that had withdrawn me from HJU gradually, I would be saddened somewhat if this were to close for a second time. This is my honest response.

Kamen Rider Suzuka, we understand and you shall be greatly missed on this thread as well.
 
To be perfectly quite honest with you Demetrivamp, I do not find the rebirth of this RPG at all stupid and have been enjoying it greatly thus far. The previous year there were few personal matters at home that had withdrawn me from HJU gradually, I would be saddened somewhat if this were to close for a second time. This is my honest response.

Kamen Rider Suzuka, we understand and you shall be greatly missed on this thread as well.

thanks I will do my best to keep it going until the end
 
I never said it was stupid demtrivamp I like this rp but like I said I realy only have time for one rp right now and want to stick with the kiva and thanks for understanding.
 
Hey, just here to let you guys know, I won't be Rping too in awhile. I find the RP confusing as I started a little late, I find it hard to follow on, plus I'm more or less confused who's talking to who or who's thinking what or even who's who. Sorry, but I wouldn't be Rping in this a lot more. I might come back, but right now I find it confusing. I don't even know the story of what;s going on lol:redface2:

Anyways, keep rocking guys!:thumbs:
 
Name: Vincent Hamilton
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Ethnic Origin: American
Rider Gear: Theta gear

Appearance: PIC

Background: Vincent lived his life without knowing of the Orphenochs and always saw the world as just chaos. Vincent never knew what his future would end up like or what would happen the next day, and he really could care less. Vincent's life changed completely after the Orphenochs began to appear in the U.S., and he thought it would be a great idea to take on a Orphenoch just so he could show them the strength of a human. Even though he had spirit Vincent was nothing compared to the Orphenochs, and after fighting against a centipede one he was almost killed. A black and yellow armored figure charged in with a yellow blade, and made the orphenoch run off, but after the figure said," Are you alright?" Vincent stood up, and said," Yes." The figure then said," I am going to be gathering brave men like you to defeat these fiends will you like to be my first member of Lokopala?" Vincent nodded, and said," Don't worry I am stronger then you could believe."

Five years later Vincent was asked by Roland who was his savior from the fight with the centipede orphenoch, and he was asked if he would volunteer to be injected with orphenoch DNA so that if they would find a belt in the future he could wield it. Roland felt sorry for Vincent, and knew it would give him power by either he would become a orphenoch or he could wield a belt. Vincent lived through the injection process, and never changed into a orphenoch, but the belt is the missing link to his strength.

Personality: Vincent is very short tempered, and arrogant always charging into battles without setting up plans, and always acting like he can defeat anything. Vincent sees Roland as a father figure.

Friends: Roland Deschain
Rivals: None at the moment
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top