Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Gaming is among the top 5 leisure people engages in today and if anyone can find it possible to invest in gaming or games in any way, there is a 80% possibility of making a huge breakthrough with profit because definitely people would patronize the gaming industry.

The world thrives on fun and pleasure these days and gaming is among the top chatters when it comes to picking out what people do for fun. So, there is every chance of making a lot from taking such patterns to major an investment in the gaming industry.

What this thing the game producers are doing is called using influencers to work. These influencers have the power to sway people's choice and interest when a particular commodity is involved and its exactly what they did with the online football manager game with Mourinho as it's chief influencer.

That's true and there is nothing we can do about it at the end of the day since we are all geared towards playing the game from our emotions. I look at this as a good business idea that I will use as well.

In my opinion, if you making investments on gaming as a habit and addiction in which in turn it pays you a great deal of money, I would certainly say that it's worth it absolutely. Not entirely everything people get involved with pays them, so if investments in gaming can do that, then it's a positive addiction.
In a way that is possible. But from what I have seen. Most of the people end up getting addicted. And that can be bad in many ways. You can see that investment is a good thing but it should be measured. Not all the time gaming time can be measured and it goes to waste.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
That's true and there is nothing we can do about it at the end of the day since we are all geared towards playing the game from our emotions. I look at this as a good business idea that I will use as well.

I totally agree with you on this, it's such a good business idea when it's executed perfectly and properly. If I have the fund to get such business influencers to help and boost my business awareness and impact positively on people's acceptance of my brand, I'm definitely not going to pass up on such opportunity.

In a way that is possible. But from what I have seen. Most of the people end up getting addicted. And that can be bad in many ways. You can see that investment is a good thing but it should be measured. Not all the time gaming time can be measured and it goes to waste.

I do agree that we should always have a limit set aside for how far one should go on with a particular act. Positive addiction is good just like I pointed out earlier but even too much of good thing isn't good always. In as much as it's going to be paying such person who invested in the game but it's still going to have its toll on the person's health.

The world thrives on fun and pleasure these days and gaming is among the top chatters when it comes to picking out what people do for fun. So, there is every chance of making a lot from taking such patterns to major an investment in the gaming industry.

I think that without these pleasures, we won't be able to live normally because the amount of stress we subject ourselves to on daily basis can only be balanced with mixing it up with the amount of fun we catch, and gaming is a perfect fun and pleasure apparatus.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I think that without these pleasures, we won't be able to live normally because the amount of stress we subject ourselves to on daily basis can only be balanced with mixing it up with the amount of fun we catch, and gaming is a perfect fun and pleasure apparatus.

We need the fun to balance our stress and be sane. This is actually why there is lots of gaming's franchise coming out on daily basis and other leisure centers.

It's true we needed the pleasure and fun to help us handle our stress situation in life because it's what would help us manage our health and physical state. It's true some tend to go overboard with catching fun but I can't really blame them, because the extent of struggle in this life needs added fun incentive to get ahead of it.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
It's good to take into account that too much of everything is not to be encouraged. As too much stress needs us to have pleasure and use the fun to get ourselves feeling better but it's also important not to over take the pleasure because too much of it is going to make us be irresponsible.

I completely agree with you, too much of everything is bad. In as much as gaming is good, still we need to apply caution on how we go about it because even though we are looking to get some positive results from gaming, it's excessive playing can be hurtful.