Gaming industry nowadays is brighter than before. Now gaming has evolved from a pastime to a sport and money earning leisure. There are lots of game Olympics and tournaments that involves a lot of money and investment. Gaming schools are now popular in other countries that train prospects for future tournaments.

I am not sure how good that is going to be. We have seen many paralyzed generations due to too much gaming. Many people are not much functional in real life due to too much gaming. And also other issues. So not all the time this can be a good investment. Just my 2 cents.

Gaming industry nowadays is brighter than before. Now gaming has evolved from a pastime to a sport and money earning leisure. There are lots of game Olympics and tournaments that involves a lot of money and investment. Gaming schools are now popular in other countries that train prospects for future tournaments.

This is true that even sports men like footballers are now being used to promote some games. They organize competitions and want those that feel that they are the best to come and compete. Gaming is going global and is now being accepted as one of the ways that one can get relaxed.

Yes, a few people have made a lot of money playing and talking about video games on Twitch - people watch their favorite gamers on this channel and they can subscribe to their favorite channel. They can watch these entertaining live gamers, also they make money with advertising as well on this site.

Last edited:
If you become serious with gaming, then you can earn a lot of money from it. I know a lot of people who are makinh pretty cash out of it.

Yes, a few people have made a lot of money playing and talking about video games on Switch - people watch their favorite gamers on this channel and they can subscribe to their favorite channel. They can watch these entertaining live gamers, also they make money with advertising as well on this site.

Then, I have to learn more about how the site called Switch works. I'm someone that enjoys playing games most of the time and the thing about that is I even go to the extent of having the thoughts to learn more and make some cool money from it. This is what this platform will offer me to make money as a gamer.

Then, I have to learn more about how the site called Switch works. I'm someone that enjoys playing games most of the time and the thing about that is I even go to the extent of having the thoughts to learn more and make some cool money from it. This is what this platform will offer me to make money as a gamer.

Sorry, I meant Twitch not Switch-which is a new home video game system from Nintendo. Check these videos out below for Twitch !

Last edited:
Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
The truth is that gaming is now a major source of leisure to most people and the gaming industry is directly exploiting that in making tons of money over the years now. People can't literally live without games in this our current generation, so it's only wise to see it as a feasible option in making a good investment.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I am not sure how good that is going to be. We have seen many paralyzed generations due to too much gaming. Many people are not much functional in real life due to too much gaming. And also other issues. So not all the time this can be a good investment. Just my 2 cents.

The question isn't how good this games are in the society but how far people would go in engaging with playing and this means more money for anyone who runs an investment in the gaming sector. Just like you pointed out, ".... Many people are not much functional in real life due to too much gaming...", this only mean that lots of people are putting in a good amount of money into gaming and this makes an investor in gaming industry more richer.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
This is true that even sports men like footballers are now being used to promote some games. They organize competitions and want those that feel that they are the best to come and compete. Gaming is going global and is now being accepted as one of the ways that one can get relaxed.

You are quite correct, I can tell you one vivid example where Jose Mouriho is the lead promoter of Top Eleven Football Manager game. I never wanted to play that game but on seeing Jose to be the games promoter, it swayed my interest to playing it immediately.