Any ideas of games similar to FF1 or the other ones? Well, I think Mortal Combat comes to mind, but of course, that's a very vintage, maybe cheesy example. But of course, my example is one in a hundred or more probably.

There are many games out there similar to FF in design. They include, for instance,dofus,valkyria chronicles,lost odyssey,resonance of fate,star ocean: the last hope,among others. They are around 32. This is how FF outweighs each one of them- FF has better graphics, music, better moves and therefore more enjoyable than the others.

I think so that all the final fantasy games are a little bit similar to each other. The graphics of all the game are much more impressive to play the game for many hours in a day. However, the music and story of each game is different than other games.

I am not sure if those games are exact. You can find some games like Dissidia, Empire of Angels, Tokiden. These are the ones that have some level common among them with the games. That's what I have noticed so far with these set of the games. You may not get exact clone of the final fantasy though. I don't think that close is possible to find.

There are many games that followed the concept of Final Fantasy I. I would also say that there were some which were extremely good as well. The first one that comes to my mind is Xenogears. To add yo the list are Star ocean, Blur dragon, Magna carts and so on.

Any ideas of games similar to FF1 or the other ones? Well, I think Mortal Combat comes to mind, but of course, that's a very vintage, maybe cheesy example. But of course, my example is one in a hundred or more probably.

I was able to play The Legend of Zelda and I think they have some similarities when it comes to map and world. I also think that this is somewhat the same with Pokemon games on Gameboys where you will roam around grass to find enemies.

There are many games that followed the concept of Final Fantasy I. I would also say that there were some which were extremely good as well. The first one that comes to my mind is Xenogears. To add yo the list are Star ocean, Blur dragon, Magna carts and so on.
I can name a lot in those lines as well. Like dofus, star ocean and the fireflame. Those were some games in past were played in slots. And turn based gaming was indeed fun too. It's good to see there are so many options out there.

There are many games that are similar to Final Fantasy, the most appropriate one that I know is the Lost Odyssey, maybe because this game had the same producer as FF.

Is it okay to say that GTA Vice City is similar to FF?
I haven't been much of a gamer but at least I have played GTA. I am not sure if I will be doing justice in comparing the two games and so I will need more FF experienced users to tell me if it will be okay to compare GTA with FF.

Is it okay to say that GTA Vice City is similar to FF?
I haven't been much of a gamer but at least I have played GTA. I am not sure if I will be doing justice in comparing the two games and so I will need more FF experienced users to tell me if it will be okay to compare GTA with FF.

I think it is overkill to compare GTA Vice city to FInal Fantasy I. The date they we're release was far apart. Also the equipment used to produced these two different games are technologically apart. Maybe only as a mini open world we can compare the two.