Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
If you ever played the game the Legend of Zelda, you will come to notice that it's almost similar to Final Fantasy. They both have striking same features in both actions in the games and some combat activities. And don't forget the magical powers that is existent in both games they look cool.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
And before I forget to mention, if you have played Final Fantasy XV, and noticed all the graphics and characters in the game, then trying getting the game Lords Mobile. They are virtually almost the same thing. You can see such in how constructions are made to upgrade Castle and Citadel with some other things.

Even in the combat that exist in both games, they practically look very similar but not exactly the same thing. Final Fantasy games got some edge over Lords mobile in a way and Lords Mobile has its own unique qualities that makes it differ from Final Fantasy games.

Yeah I am not sure that AC and FF are all that similar, outside of the strong communities and loyalty mentioned above. I have not played AC in some time though so maybe it is worth a second look in that respect.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Yeah I am not sure that AC and FF are all that similar, outside of the strong communities and loyalty mentioned above. I have not played AC in some time though so maybe it is worth a second look in that respect.

AC you said? I don't really know the game. Can you tell me more about it so that I can look into it as well. Hope I'm not giving you added work load :)?

If you ever played the game the Legend of Zelda, you will come to notice that it's almost similar to Final Fantasy. They both have striking same features in both actions in the games and some combat activities. And don't forget the magical powers that is existent in both games they look cool.
Hmm, I'm not sure they're all that similar. There is no party in Legend of Zelda ( as far as I know at least ), the artstyle is completely different...LOZ looks more like a cartoon, at least the latest game. Also, Legend of Zelda is not even an RPG is it ?
It's an action adventure game. Then again I haven't actually played any of the LOZ games, and the above is only what I've heard or seen on various Let's plays, so maybe I'm missing something.

Last edited:
Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Hmm, I'm not sure they're all that similar. There is no party in Legend of Zelda ( as far as I know at least ), the artstyle is completely different...LOZ looks more like a cartoon, at least the latest game. Also, Legend of Zelda is not even an RPG is it ?
It's an action adventure game. Then again I haven't actually played any of the LOZ games, and the above is only what I've heard or seen on various Let's plays, so maybe I'm missing something.

Maybe you are or maybe you are wrong, or both of us is wrong but you definitely won't know for sure until you play them (lol).

I think there are some games similar to Final Fantasy just like Lost Odyssey. The one who developed this is also the creator of Final Fantasy. Just different in some strategy.