Nothing quite compares for me but I can see Lost Odyssey being one of them, but I have not really played much of that. Even then though, FF is pretty unique and hard to match.

Is it okay to say that GTA Vice City is similar to FF?
I haven't been much of a gamer but at least I have played GTA. I am not sure if I will be doing justice in comparing the two games and so I will need more FF experienced users to tell me if it will be okay to compare GTA with FF.
No way. GTA is hack game. Anything random works on GTA. That's not the case with FF. Vice city is even more hacked than FF. You can classify FF into action RPG single player type game. But GTA is totally different league.

I think Dragon warrior was one that is similar to Final Fantasy. The two has the same genre which is RPG and has a great story line. The game Final fantasy has a magical skills as well as the Dragon warrior and it has the same visuals when you play.

I was able to play The Legend of Zelda and I think they have some similarities when it comes to map and world. I also think that this is somewhat the same with Pokemon games on Gameboys where you will roam around grass to find enemies.
Yes, I agree with you. The game Legend of Zelda has a lot of similarities in ff1. It has a magic skills, nice story line and they are in the same genre but there are lots of differences between these games as well.

Is it okay to say that GTA Vice City is similar to FF?
I haven't been much of a gamer but at least I have played GTA. I am not sure if I will be doing justice in comparing the two games and so I will need more FF experienced users to tell me if it will be okay to compare GTA with FF.
Hmm. No, it's not at all. They are different in many aspects and if you compare it when you play, I think you can not see any similarities in them. GTA is all about the real world and FF is all about fantasy.

Will I be doing justice comparing FF with Assassin creed?

I am trying to pick a game on my list of games I ever played and see which can be similar to FF. :D

Yeah. Assassin creed is more or less similar to the Final Fantasies. In fact, the developers of the two games are really collaborating with each other.

Yes, there are a few RPG games that are like Final Fantasy that have combat-like systems and anime-style visuals as well. A few are Lost Odyssey, Dragon Quest, Shawdow Hearts, and Chrono Trigger. Also I found this video that that has some games that they claim that are like Final Fantasy also-so you could check them out !

I liked Lost Odyssey a lot and I would say that it is pretty similar, but I am not really sure about many others. I guess it just depends on how large a net you are willing to cast.

Will I be doing justice comparing FF with Assassin creed?

I am trying to pick a game on my list of games I ever played and see which can be similar to FF. :D
I'd say that the AC is good but has it's own community. And those two games are lot different. And on that context. I'd compare FF with the AC. That's how I am looking at the games there. So apart from that games are lot different.