GAINAX's Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt-Audio NSFW

:laugh:

I know. And it's good thing for me too people on my boarding house isn't come back yet:P

Btw, "Theme of Scanty and Knee Socks" sounds little bit different than on the series, or was it just me?:sweat:

It does sound different to me too... I also like the Chocolat song for Stocking... So kawaii!!!:laugh:
 
Information from the Panty & Stocking USTREAM:

-Second season is, like the OST secret track said, up to Imaishi.
-The ending was indeed meant to set-up a second season.
-Panty and Stocking Nendroids coming.
-They can't talk about Stocking's final revelation yet but "Fallen Angel" probably holds some answers about it.

Translation of the secret track:
Panty: Hey Stocking! I heard our anime Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt has got the green light for a sequel thanks to its popularity!
Stocking: What? Who the hell decided that?
Panty: Speaking of a sequel... how about a trilogy? Hell, let's go further! We will reach season one hundred! A Hollywood remake is not a dream!
Stocking: Hey wait, Panty!
Panty: In fact, this planet is too small for us! Panty in the space! The whole universe will be calling my name!
Stocking: ****!
Panty: So when will it start?
Stocking: How should I know, shitty bitch!
Panty: Coming up next, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Season two!
Stocking: Wait! I told you it hasn't been decided yet! But, practically speaking, it's up to director Imaishi now, right?
I was hoping for a full confirmation but it's better than saying nothing.
 
Is the ustream still available? Also, which secret track was it? There are 20 tracks on that download link...
 
Aw man... Do you know if that was somehow recorded or what not? It would have been nice to join and see what happened during the stream... :disappoin
 
A few more things from the ustream event

>-They say Panty's hot "love juice" from right before she has sex with Brief is the reason why her panty scars Scanty's face; they're considering making the scar permanent, and pointed out their own inconsistent sense of continuity (since the zombie thing wasn't permanent)
>-They call Nishigori's transformation animation "tissue time"
>-They have a name for the final attack in episode 13 and it's "Big Bad Mama"
>-They planned to have the Panty/Brief thing pretty much from the beginning
>-They filmed Garterbelt being blown up in August, which was back before they'd even done final designs for Corset; at the time, they weren't sure how or why Garterbelt would be blown up in the final episode, but they wanted to do it anyway, and that's why the scenery behind him looks vague
>-They joked about skipping season two and doing season three instead, or making season two live action so they'll be safe from the Tokyo Youth Ordinance Bill
 
Cool. I must have missed it. I'll check it again tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top