Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
More like I am against unreasonable changes and I am not a sheeperson.

Now, count up your crimes!
More like I am against unreasonable changes and I am not a sheeperson.
How is it unreasonable? You get rid of the MotW, which in turn remove those CotW character subplots no one care about therefore allowing the series to focus more on the plot rather than a random bunch of monsters just screwing around and going nowhere with it.

Make a huge thread about it that goes nowhere 'cause, how dare they feel how they feel! :shakefist

Of course it is. See, the entire point is that when we have opinions, we should express it in the most attention-grabbing way possible. That's the only way to do it.

How is it unreasonable? You get rid of the MotW, which in turn remove those CotW character subplots no one care about
Except I care about them and you are forcing generalizations.
therefore allowing the series to focus more on the plot rather than a random bunch of monsters just screwing around and going nowhere with it.
Just because it focuses on plot does not mean it is good. Look at Bio Planet WoO, the worst tokusatsu in history, it focused on plot and did horribly. Now look at Ultraman Mebius, heavily focused on monsters of the week, and was a huge success and became one of the most beloved toku of the new millennium. In other words that reasoning is faulty.

Just because it focuses on plot does not mean it is good. Look at Bio Planet WoO, the worst tokusatsu in history, it focused on plot and did horribly. Now look at Ultraman Mebius, heavily focused on monsters of the week, and was a huge success and became one of the most beloved toku of the new millennium. In other words that reasoning is faulty.

Oh, yeah. It's not like we see these characters ever again. Why should we even bother caring at all?

And that's because monsters were actually doing SOMETHING that amount to plot in Mebius unlike what you see in Kamen Riders. Ya know, the whole Four Kings and Empera and stuff. And WoO, didn't that thing had cheap production?

I've got to agree with this. I don't believe strongly on whether or not Rider has to have MotWs or not, but I can appreciate the stories and rationale behind CotW when they're done properly.

Oh, yeah. It's not like we see these characters ever again. Why should we even bother caring at all?

Isn't that the point, though? That the show should give us a reason to care? I think saying it's bad just because of that is putting the cart before the horse.

Last edited:
Why care about fictional characters at all? They are not real after all.:coolshades:

Why care about fictional characters at all? They are not real after all.:coolshades:

The MotW and CotW formula get so tedious and predictable. At least enjoy a break from it in Gaim. I mean we've been going through that for MORE THAN A DECADE. *Tapes Narutaki's mouth shut* I mean heck, we had no yellow Ranger in Super Sentai for a year. If you can endure that, I'm sure you can endure it right?

I have watched most of the older movies, and I have never realised the movie Rider there were like that also, even though most look slightly different to the main Rider they're based upon. Kamuro to my eyes is the laziest of them all because he has the EXACT same face as Gaim. Nothing changed whatsoever. Maybe it can be said for Sorceror with Wizard and even G4 with G3 but at least they made an actual effort.

I know it may be trivial to you and others but again, had to say it. At least Mars looked more unique though. And also, that Rider from Kiva's movie is Arc :p

Is that so? Then, it'll probably happen with Drive later on which is, just sad in my honest opinion. I remember when Fourze was plagued with other tokusatsu reboots that were for its movie and crossover with Wizard. That also irked me but even that, never gave a **** about Fourze in the first place.

Kamuro is a recolored Zangetsu Shin to blue and white and uses Gaim's face. ' ^ '

The MotW and CotW formula get so tedious and predictable.
That still does not make it bad.
*Tapes Narutaki's mouth shut*
I do not know who that is.
I mean heck, we had no yellow Ranger in Super Sentai for a year. If you can endure that, I'm sure you can endure it right?
Aside from Akibaranger I have not seen any sentai after Denziman so I never endured it like you did.