G.M.C.U: The Gaia Memory Crimes Unit(Sign up/OCC)

hehe sorry trying to live up to my reputation as a villian. Havent had an RP where I had a villain cause so much trouble since one of my earlier works in Gatack's Kabuto Rp. Im sure our veterans remember my character.

..and I'm sure you're having loads of fun right now, causing all sorts of trouble for everybody. :laugh:
 
..and I'm sure you're having loads of fun right now, causing all sorts of trouble for everybody. :laugh:

lol yeah I am , I try to have fun outside my own big project. Too bad you weren't around for some of the earlier RP here, where I was the villain. I'm sure I really help drive the post. But ya know I'm around for the future too lol
 
Umm if I become a part of the Core fives. Will that mean I am one of the five from the A-Z movie? Or can i just make whatever?

I might just be a wolves member.
 
Awwww Fine :/ I figured that after I saw all six spots taken. Ok well I'll make a Dopant I'll just have to think about what I want him to be. Ok well thank you for dealing with my questions I didn't want to be an annoyance.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top