Um why?

if ever, for Rescue Fire, Vanessa Morgan (she's Canadian anyway) should play Fire-3.

Tokusatsu like... Power Rangers, VR Troopers, Beetleborgs & some Kamen Rider was done in the US, so y not be also filmed in Canada? Well... Kamen rider can be adapted somehow in Canada.

Be best for ya to put that idea in this thread....
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?p=1475614

What I wanna see filmed there is...
- Gransazers
- Justirisers
- Sazer X
- Ryukendo
- Rescue Force/Fire

Any actors & actresses, singers, dancers you wanna see play any of the characters?

Tokusatsu like... Power Rangers, VR Troopers, Beetleborgs & some Kamen Rider was done in the US, so y not be also filmed in Canada? Well... Kamen rider can be adapted somehow in Canada.

Be best for ya to put that idea in this thread....
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?p=1475614

What I wanna see filmed there is...
- Gransazers
- Justirisers
- Sazer X
- Ryukendo
- Rescue Force/Fire

Any actors & actresses, singers, dancers you wanna see play any of the characters?

Canada is not cheap. Simple as that. Even America is not as great as a location for filming since it takes much longer to do things and thus costlier. Unless Saban wants to bring it back here after Goseiger, maybe they should stick with NZ or move filming to Hawaii since that is sorta in between the US and Japan making it easier for both sides, different locations.

Grasazers and the other Sazer series could be adapted like MMPR. Keep the first season suits for the rest, film American footage while remastering the footage into HD. Release series into Japan and rest of countries which like those shows , a ton of merch. and have a ton of promotion. In a way, putting it on a rival kids network like CN would do it justice and give CN a half decent series other than the three they have now.

IF series does well , have the following seasons revolve around power switching , some of the Zodiac Warriors moving to the sidelines while a new team is formed from the elite of them against a new threat. Switch the leads with the least prominent Zodiac Warriors and that will be Sazer X.

Not sure how it would play out , but I would try to stretch the peisdoe count if it becomes popular. Order new footage, perhaps a revamp of the suits/mecha of the Gransazers and pass them as upgraded forms. Add new mechas around the Western zodiac with a story inspired by Saint Seiya, but with protecting Athena being protecting the World Tree from Norwegian myth and thus the universe.

If the series is insanely popular , I would try to nifluence Toho to make another Sazer series in a mixture of Gransazers and X aesthetically, perhaps even a theatrical film that pushes along the plot. Nothing too expensive ,but basically the equivalent of the Sentai films in Japan but with an American budget. Movie exclusive villains, robots and heroes based off the Chinese zodiac take prominence in the film.

But that's if I decided to remake it. I'd try to just bring it here Ultraman style mix the old story with new life and vibrance. Tweak things with slight editing and digitally recoloring any blood or erasing it with scratches and bruises.

For the adaptation concept I only want a consistent cast throughout the three series split into six seasons. One for spring and the fall. The cast would be unknowns if not almuni from Saban toku like Masked Rider and VR Troopers with the Beetleborgs' leads (both Jo's , and the core cast) to make up the Zodiac Warriors while giving Blake Foster a leading role throughout.

Um why?

if ever, for Rescue Fire, Vanessa Morgan (she's Canadian anyway) should play Fire-3.

Vanessa can play either like....
- Sazer Mithras
- Justiriser Kageri
- R3
- R4
- Fire-3

For the Gransazers I would consider....
- Sazer Tarious - Ephraim Ellis
- Sazer Mithras - Kate Todd
- Sazer Lion - Jamie Johnston
- Sazer Remls - Michael Seater
- Sazer Velsou - Barbara Mamabolo
- Sazer Dail - Danny Desanto
- Sazer Tawlon - Reuben Langdon
- Sazer Visuel - Vanessa Morgan
- Sazer Targos - Adamo Rugierro
- Sazer Gorbion - Justin Kelly
- Sazer Pisces - Jordan Todosey
- Sazer Gans - Demetrius Joyette
- Impactor Logia - Munro Chambers
- Impactor Lucia - Agam Darshi
- Impactor Radia - Nathan Stephenson

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Vanessa can play either like....
- Sazer Mithras
- Justiriser Kageri
- R3
- R4
- Fire-3

For the Gransazers I would consider....
- Sazer Tarious - Ephraim Ellis
- Sazer Mithras - Kate Todd
- Sazer Lion - Jamie Johnston
- Sazer Remls - Michael Seater
- Sazer Velsou - Barbara Mamabolo
- Sazer Dail - Danny Desanto
- Sazer Tawlon - Reuben Langdon
- Sazer Visuel - Vanessa Morgan
- Sazer Targos - Adamo Rugierro
- Sazer Gorbion - Justin Kelly
- Sazer Pisces - Jordan Todosey
- Sazer Gans - Demetrius Joyette
- Impactor Logia - Munro Chambers
- Impactor Lucia - Agam Darshi
- Impactor Radia - Nathan Stephenson

Nice list! (I bet only a few of them are Canadian.)

For Justirisers, since there's 3 of them, only the My Babysitter's a Vampire (That's a Canadian show if anyone asks) trio are there as the good guys. In fact...

Riser Glen- Matthew Knight
Riser Kageri- Vanessa Morgan
Riser Gant- Atthcus Mitchell (sp?)

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
Saban Should combine Footage of Den-o, Accel, Faiz, and Birth to make a new VR Troopers Series.

Nice list! (I bet only a few of them are Canadian.)

For Justirisers, since there's 3 of them, only the My Babysitter's a Vampire (That's a Canadian show if anyone asks) trio are there as the good guys. In fact...

Riser Glen- Matthew Knight
Riser Kageri- Vanessa Morgan
Riser Gant- Atthcus Mitchell (sp?)

I'm not sure that the guy who would play Gant would be the right one.

I wanna see this go like...
- Gransazers: Twelve members
- Justirisers: 3 are chosen while the last nine are gone normal.
- Sazer X: That's a tough one.

Okay maybe there's gotta be a way to make the teamup.

As for Ryukendo, how would you make the cast?