Fueki/White Wizard = best Rider in a long time?

Forever Knight

Eye See You
I'm all caught up on Wizard and I've enjoyed the show since day 1. It's a giant apology from the retardation that was Fourze.

I gotta say though, White Wizard/Wiseman/Fueki is prolly one of the best characters in a long time. Toei needs to get on that **** and start hiring some older dudes co-star in these shows rather than just the MTV ldol kiddies.

Haruto is a good Rider. But I wonder if we will find out anything more on Nitou/Beast. He's been useless as **** since the minute he came on the scene and what worries me is the 45 Riders we are gonna get in KR Gaim.

Oh and I'd let Mayu and Rinko-chan touch my body parts.
 
Older riders tend to be pretty popular with Japanese fans. Riders like Another Agito are pretty popular among fans because he's older and hardcore as opposed to someone like Shoichi. Though in Wizard we have Fueki and Jinnai playing Sorceror, so we have two older riders as well. Watanabe Hiroyuki as Gaoh was pretty badass too, as were Hosokawa Shigeki and Matsuda Kenji as Hibiki and Zanki respectively.

In general, I think older riders are pretty badass. Not a big fan of Fueki the character, but I do like his actor.
 
Wizard is an apology for Fourze?

Fourze didn't have Shunpei or Nitou, plot points that get dropped/forgotten for long bouts, or a whole bunch of useless characters (Fourze only had Ohsugi).

Wizard is the exact opposite of an apology; it's taken W's setup and exhausted it to death, much like Kabuto finally killed the Agito setup.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top