Fox's long-running 'King of the Hill' canceled

The one thing that seperated King of the Hill from other animated shows during it's prime was it's plot. It has been better written than any other animated show on FOX.

And no offense to anyone who actually watches Family Guy, but that show is just plain ridiculous. There's no logic to the show at all, and it just goes from useless flashback to useless flashback and useless animation loops. I'm suprised it even gets viewers. It's not appealing at all, and now the Simpsons is turning this direction coming up with useless episodes that disreguard the personalities and backstories of the characters that were built up from so many years just to make something "funny" for today's audience. A few years back, the Simpsons actually had plots, character developments, homages/references, and all that other mess. The hell happened? Now it just feels... uneducated.

It's a shame.

While I enjoy Family Guy, I have to agree.
 
Good! I'm glad this show is canceled. I never like this show at all.

So, when will the Simpsons to be cancel?
 
simpsons is still funny to me.

family guy is just a bunch of crappy cutaway jokes stringed together with bad voice acting, bad comedic timing and lazy writing

i can't wait until they hammer in the final nail for Family guy
 
why not get rid of madtv instead? i watched it last night and i did not laugh for one hour.it's been going down hill since '05
 
Really? I thought last night's episode was really good.

Anyway, back to KOTH, are the last episodes ones they did this season, but are being pushed back to next year (like they did with Futurama)? Or are they going to be produced next year? 'Cause then, they'd get a chance to end it.
 
4gj6sy.jpg
 
This sucks ass! Why don't they cancel Family Guy instead?!
Because:

1) Family Guy is big in first-broadcast airings (over 9M viewers)
2) Family Guy is big in DVD sales
3) Family Guy is big in syndication
4) Family Guy is big in international sales

King of the Hill isn't big in any of those.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top