Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jan 23, 2007 #1 http://channels.isp.netscape.com/sp...ory/0030/20070122/1803457302.htm&floc=NI-ntk1
H Hariken For The Greater Justice... Jan 24, 2007 #4 JFC said: Yeah, it's already been mentioned in the Wrestling thread. Click to expand... Quoted for truth... but Bammer deserves it. R.I.P. Bam Bam. One of the best big men in the business.
JFC said: Yeah, it's already been mentioned in the Wrestling thread. Click to expand... Quoted for truth... but Bammer deserves it. R.I.P. Bam Bam. One of the best big men in the business.
Forever Knight Eye See You Jan 24, 2007 #5 Let's see One Man Gang ever do those cartwheels. The best was when Bammer was managed by Oliver Humperdink. :laugh:
Let's see One Man Gang ever do those cartwheels. The best was when Bammer was managed by Oliver Humperdink. :laugh:
MagiRed Lurker Jan 25, 2007 #7 Hariken said: R.I.P. Bam Bam. One of the best big men in the business. Click to expand... Agreed.