Forever Knight Season 3 FINALLY coming to DVD!

Forever Knight

Eye See You
FKSeason3DVD.avif​

After over a 2 year wait for the Final season of the Forever Knight series. Season 3 finally comes out on DVD this coming October 3rd. I saw this last night and almost did another naked cartwheel. Most FK fans thought it would never be released.

One morning in 2003 I was flicking through the channels and saw this show on the Space Network. It was made from 1992-1994. The thing that caught my attention on it first was the background music, it was a darker tone and dramatic similar to that of the PRiS-PRWF era. That's what got me hooked and then the show just kicked all ass.

Been a fan ever since. It has a kvlt following.

Here are some pics of the other 2 boxsets that I own.
season2cover.avif
ForeverKnightDVDs1_front.avif

I even went as far as buying both soundtracks at the end of 2003.
fkboxset.gif
 
HJU's Forever Knight, finally has his own TV Series!! :laugh:

"Forever Knight Season 3 FINALLY coming to DVD!"

Is that meant to rhyme? :P
 
Fayt Linegod said:
Yeah, but Shaun only has the fangs when he's pissed off.

Or drunk.:P :laugh:

:169:

The cool thing about the show is that it was filmed in my hometown of Toronto. So I know pretty much all the places where the scenes are shot.

Forever Knight > Blade, Buffy, Angel, and even Jesus Christ himself.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top