Firefox Add-On blocks Justin Bieber

Get up outta beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed turn my swag oooooooooooooooooooooooooon, take a look in the mirra say was up was up, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea I get money oooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Keri Hilson saved that song for me........I was ready to block that instrumental of Soulja Boy's song from my brain until I heard Keri's version of the song.
 
Get up outta beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed turn my swag oooooooooooooooooooooooooon, take a look in the mirra say was up was up, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea I get money oooooooooooooooooooooooh.

And let's not forget, Waka Flocka Flame. :shakefist
 
^ROFL.......I think I just derailed this thread by mentioned Soulja boy, and now we're slowly mentioned other rappers.

Shall we continue derailing this thread in favor of hip hop?
 

He....still....hasn't done anything wrong though.....
 
Keri Hilson saved that song for me........I was ready to block that instrumental of Soulja Boy's song from my brain until I heard Keri's version of the song.

Oh snap, I didn't know Keri made her own version of that. I must hear it.

Shall we continue derailing this thread in favor of hip hop?

Yes..we shall.

And let's not forget, Waka Flocka Flame. :shakefist

Ha! Let's not go there. lol
 
He exists....That is what's wrong. He hasn't hit puberty but somehow, girls cream their pants over him and his poor music.

He's no different to Hanna Montana.
 
I don't hate Justin, I just think he's extremely annoying for some reason. And his music is no different than anything that's out in the genre. The same way I feel about Rap (todays Rap), is the same way I feel about Justin...I. Don't. Care.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…