Finding people in real life...

A relative had asked if I could find someone from a social netwoking site in real life, and now I'm wondering how to do this myself. Could anyone tell me how to do this?

I have about 7 years experience at it.

Oh? :hmm:

If that so, then why am I not convinced that it's not possible to met someone from a social netwoking site in a real life? But thanks for telling me that you have 7 years experience at it.

Truthfully, I wanted to meet someone from a social netwoking site as well. Her name is Ruthie Lucchesi. She's currently living in Maryland. She's really a great friend. I always asking her how's she doing so far. Very polite lady!

Jacky392000

I've done it once as well, but because they're from Singapore, a country near mine.
of course it's better to bring a supervisor (or friend) if you're afraid of being fooled.

Tiger

My belts talk.
Okay, are we talking about meeting someone you met on a social networking site? Or are we talking about tracking a person from a social networking site and finding their address and things? The original message left me quite confused.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Okay, are we talking about meeting someone you met on a social networking site? Or are we talking about tracking a person from a social networking site and finding their address and things? The original message left me quite confused.

Agreed. If all you're wanting to do is meet up with some friends you met/made online it's as easy as saying to them "Yo, what say we meet up at such-and-such-a-place?" If, on the other hand, the original intent is to "track someone down" without them knowing it, that's a whole other story, not to mention creepy stalker-ish.

Tiger

My belts talk.
JFC, might be an odd time to ask but, who is that in your avatar? And what show or whatever is it from?

^ can you send it to me too? lol I've been wondering quite a while, looks like she's playing a beatbox or something.

and yeah, the people I've tried to meet IRL from those types of sites have all been utter failures. I'm better at being part of the shadows unfortunately, and give off a bit of a jerk-ish behaviour...idk why, but I just do...too much House M.D.

Um, maybe this is too obvious, but why not just ask this person if they'd like to get together for lunch or coffee some time? If you're trying to track someone down without their approval, I'd be careful. You can really creep someone out that way.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?