Joy Ride, Finding her Biological Mother turned into Crazy Misadvanture

Staff member
<p> Joy Ride is a Girl’s trip comedy from Lion’s Gate. After the success of Minari and Everything, Everywhere All at once, the demand for Asian American content increased. Golden Globe Winner and Oscar Nominee Stephanie Hsu is fresh from the success of EEAAO. She already proven her comedy chops from her previous movie, and she will amplify that even more. Ashley Park is mostly known for her tenure in Broadway but she plays sidekick in Emily in Paris. Now she is the lead role in this movie and she delivered on the trailer. Comedian Sherry Cola gets small roles on TV comedies, but this is her big break. Sabrina Wu is a writer for Doogie Kamealoha, M.D but they are now stepping of the Keyboard going in front of the camera.</p>

This reminds me a lot of The Hangover but with girls. Then I look up and realize Seth Rogen is the producer, off course drug will be involved, its Seth Rogen.

This film looks to be quite exciting! The story's concept and the superb actors excite my mind. I'm interested to see how they handle the themes of identity and belonging. It's nice to hear that this film has received positive feedback and to see more Asian American content produced. I hope it pave the way for more diversity in Hollywood.

cruel, helpful and optimistic.
It's great to see more Asian American content being produced, especially when it involves so many talented performers. I have a feeling this movie will be awesome.

I loved Ashley Park in Emily in Paris, and I can't wait to see her take on a different kind of role in Joy Ride. It's clear from the trailer that she's a versatile performer who can tackle both drama and comedy with ease. I hope that Joy Ride will be just the beginning of a long and successful film career for her! She deserves more than being a sidekick and dead member at Girls5eva.

CreativeCollector
I'm glad to see Stephanie Hsu in the lead role in Joy Ride. She is an extremely talented actress. There is a huge need in Hollywood for more Asian American programming, and Stephanie is the perfect person to help lead the charge. Her work in Everything, Everywhere, All at Once was breathtaking, and I have no doubt that she will bring the same delicacy and depth to this new endeavor. She justifiably won the Golden Globe and was nominated for an Oscar, and I have no doubt that her performance in this new film will wow audiences even more.

I was astonished to learn that Seth Rogen Produced Joy Ride. Rogen earned his career as a producer of weird, oddball comedies like Superbad and This Is The End, and I believe his sensibilities will be a fantastic fit for this film.

What I'm most curious about is how Rogen's presence will affect the tone of the film. Joy Ride appears to have a wild, unpredictable energy to it, and I believe Seth Rogen's unique kind of humor could bring a lot of richness and nuance to the plot. I wasn't expecting him to make a film about women.

So, I just saw the trailer for Joy Ride, and holy jalapeños, it looks like a comedy that's crazier than a road trip with your in-laws! It has everything: heartwarming moments, funny escapades that make you snort-laugh, and even Sherry Cola, who has more comedic talent than a clown convention stand-up comedian! I'm so excited to see this movie in theaters that I've already reserved my seat and brought a bag of popcorn the size of a small vehicle with me. Joy Ride has all the makings of a summer blockbuster success, with its innovative idea, terrific ensemble, and humor that's funnier than a monkey in a tutu.

When you cut me, I bleed pink
After being a sidekick for a long time, Finally Ashley Park has her own sidekicks and one of them is an Golden Globes winner.