UPDATED PRICES:
Figma Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - Php1,300
Figma Kamen Rider Wing Knight - Php1,300
NEW ITEMS:
SH Figuarts Masked Rider Kabuto (Hyper Form) - Php1,700
SH Figuarts Kamen Rider W CycloneJoker Gold Extreme (BNEW/ MISB)- Php 3,000
NOTE:
If you get the 2 Figmas as a set, I can lower the price of both.
- Items have been removed from box and displayed but have since been returned.
- Joints are stiff and items are in very good condition.
- Will let items go to who can get it the soonest.
- I may update my list with more items in the future.
You may reach me @ 0915 492 2890
Alternatively, you may PM me in Facebook or Yahoo! soopafly_normz
Figma Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - Php1,300
Figma Kamen Rider Wing Knight - Php1,300
NEW ITEMS:
SH Figuarts Masked Rider Kabuto (Hyper Form) - Php1,700
SH Figuarts Kamen Rider W CycloneJoker Gold Extreme (BNEW/ MISB)- Php 3,000
NOTE:
If you get the 2 Figmas as a set, I can lower the price of both.
- Items have been removed from box and displayed but have since been returned.
- Joints are stiff and items are in very good condition.
- Will let items go to who can get it the soonest.
- I may update my list with more items in the future.
You may reach me @ 0915 492 2890
Alternatively, you may PM me in Facebook or Yahoo! soopafly_normz