KamenRiderZheneraru What is love? Baby don't hurt me Aug 1, 2010 #5,961 Magnum said: Click to expand... SUGOI! :buttrock:
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! Aug 1, 2010 #5,962 mkdlstudios said: Sa mga pamayanan ninyo, pinapayagan ba ng kura paroko ninyo na gamitin ng mga choir ang drumset (kung meron silang dala/provision) para sa mga kanta sa Banal na Misa? Click to expand... Depende sa Kanta... Yes, sa Busko'.....
mkdlstudios said: Sa mga pamayanan ninyo, pinapayagan ba ng kura paroko ninyo na gamitin ng mga choir ang drumset (kung meron silang dala/provision) para sa mga kanta sa Banal na Misa? Click to expand... Depende sa Kanta... Yes, sa Busko'.....
mkdlstudios Cobra Unit reject Aug 1, 2010 #5,963 sa aming parokya, sometimes every last sunday of the month may choir na gumagamit ng drumsets plus a chime effect and electric guitars.
sa aming parokya, sometimes every last sunday of the month may choir na gumagamit ng drumsets plus a chime effect and electric guitars.
musashi03 HEROW Aug 1, 2010 #5,965 Can't wait for the movie... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byombn6Cim4[/ame]
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! Aug 1, 2010 #5,966 Same here... More information on the Gundam 00 thread... (if you haven't visted it yet... ) BTW, Have you folks watched Shigurui? Or Sword of the Stranger? Awesome!
Same here... More information on the Gundam 00 thread... (if you haven't visted it yet... ) BTW, Have you folks watched Shigurui? Or Sword of the Stranger? Awesome!
musashi03 HEROW Aug 1, 2010 #5,967 Yeah I know, I just know that there are some Gundam 00 fans here like Ukiya, hence posting it here.
GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン Aug 1, 2010 #5,968 musashi03 said: Yeah I know, I just know that there are some Gundam 00 fans here like Ukiya, hence posting it here. Click to expand... I'm a Gundam fan too pero di na ako nakapanuod since X.
musashi03 said: Yeah I know, I just know that there are some Gundam 00 fans here like Ukiya, hence posting it here. Click to expand... I'm a Gundam fan too pero di na ako nakapanuod since X.
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! Aug 1, 2010 #5,969 GekiDan said: I'm a Gundam fan too pero di na ako nakapanuod since X. Click to expand... Then you need to watch 00.... It won't let you down (IMHO). :thumbs:
GekiDan said: I'm a Gundam fan too pero di na ako nakapanuod since X. Click to expand... Then you need to watch 00.... It won't let you down (IMHO). :thumbs:
GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン Aug 1, 2010 #5,970 dchoc said: Then you need to watch 00.... It won't let you down (IMHO). :thumbs: Click to expand... Hopefully, kapag napalabas na ito sa TV5.
dchoc said: Then you need to watch 00.... It won't let you down (IMHO). :thumbs: Click to expand... Hopefully, kapag napalabas na ito sa TV5.