dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! May 14, 2010 #1,991 This past weekend, I had installed a bidet and what a great idea it was.... [hide] Beats having a tabo... hehehehe http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EUVP4S/ref=oss_product Ewww... TMI.... At least I'm clean.... XD!!! [/hide]
This past weekend, I had installed a bidet and what a great idea it was.... [hide] Beats having a tabo... hehehehe http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EUVP4S/ref=oss_product Ewww... TMI.... At least I'm clean.... XD!!! [/hide]
lady lavender why yuuki-kun has short hair now?! May 14, 2010 #1,992 Sino po ba nanonood dito ng... [HIDE]DOKUMENTADO[/HIDE]
Chronotia Archzenom Member May 14, 2010 #1,993 I just found this one, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpovD_0_h84&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpovD_0_h84&feature=related[/ame] To some degree, I found this awesome and L:laugh:LZ at the same time.
I just found this one, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpovD_0_h84&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpovD_0_h84&feature=related[/ame] To some degree, I found this awesome and L:laugh:LZ at the same time.
Tokuboy Kuuguitar May 14, 2010 #1,994 Chronotia Archzenom said: I just found this one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpovD_0_h84&feature=related To some degree, I found this awesome and L:laugh:LZ at the same time. Click to expand... Decade, Decade, Decade... what world have you not been to yet?
Chronotia Archzenom said: I just found this one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpovD_0_h84&feature=related To some degree, I found this awesome and L:laugh:LZ at the same time. Click to expand... Decade, Decade, Decade... what world have you not been to yet?
KamenRiderZheneraru What is love? Baby don't hurt me May 14, 2010 #1,996 npncn ko wala ako dun sa list ng birthday celebrants. wahahaha. just looked up dun sa list ng top posters ng thread. akalain mo 5th pa ako? hahaha! :loltongue:
npncn ko wala ako dun sa list ng birthday celebrants. wahahaha. just looked up dun sa list ng top posters ng thread. akalain mo 5th pa ako? hahaha! :loltongue:
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! May 14, 2010 #1,997 KamenRiderZheneraru said: npncn ko wala ako dun sa list ng birthday celebrants. wahahaha. just looked up dun sa list ng top posters ng thread. akalain mo 5th pa ako? hahaha! :loltongue: Click to expand... Awanti ka ba duon? No ba bday mo? Blis, tapos pa-update kay GekiDan. :thumbs:
KamenRiderZheneraru said: npncn ko wala ako dun sa list ng birthday celebrants. wahahaha. just looked up dun sa list ng top posters ng thread. akalain mo 5th pa ako? hahaha! :loltongue: Click to expand... Awanti ka ba duon? No ba bday mo? Blis, tapos pa-update kay GekiDan. :thumbs:
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! May 14, 2010 #1,999 Chronoatia... Kamusta mga Cortez d'yan sa Cebu? My GrandFather from my Mom's side is from Cebu. Miss ko na otap at ronquillos...
Chronoatia... Kamusta mga Cortez d'yan sa Cebu? My GrandFather from my Mom's side is from Cebu. Miss ko na otap at ronquillos...
Chronotia Archzenom Member May 14, 2010 #2,000 KamenRiderZheneraru said: npncn ko wala ako dun sa list ng birthday celebrants. wahahaha. just looked up dun sa list ng top posters ng thread. akalain mo 5th pa ako? hahaha! :loltongue: Click to expand... And musashi beat me!:shakefist:laugh:
KamenRiderZheneraru said: npncn ko wala ako dun sa list ng birthday celebrants. wahahaha. just looked up dun sa list ng top posters ng thread. akalain mo 5th pa ako? hahaha! :loltongue: Click to expand... And musashi beat me!:shakefist:laugh: