This one made my day. I hope Batman: The Brave and the Bold would be shown on free TV and dubbed in Filipino. No pa-English-English or Jejemon there! Pure 100% wikang Filipino!
oh yeah. i received a PM last night from a toku fan on FB, he asked me if i could try doing an episode of double subbed in jejemon just for fun. :eyebrow:
Can I call the Voldemort character as Kefka? I'll propose a better solution to shoving a tank up his ass. The link I posted earlier is a song from the Batman The Brave and the Bold episode "Mayhem of the Music Meister" and it's titled "Drives Us Bats."
Bottom line: Kefka drives almost everyone in this thread bats.
Can I call the Voldemort character as Kefka? I'll propose a better solution to shoving a tank up his ass. The link I posted earlier is a song from the Batman The Brave and the Bold episode "Mayhem of the Music Meister" and it's titled "Drives Us Bats."
Bottom line: Kefka drives almost everyone in this thread bats.