I was going to say: The Tekken movie was pretty balling in my opinion, and I'm a massive fanboy of the games. Granted, there was a part or two I didn't agree with, but overall it was a wonderful movie, and I loved the shoutout to Jin's ending of Tekken 5 at the end.
Edit: I'm also one of two or three peole on the planet who liked Super Mario Bro the Movie.
I'm sorry but I honestly can't see how a fan of the Tekken games can like anything about that live action movie. They managed to get every single thing wrong.:sly::redface2:
But, yeah. Now for me......if there were gonna do a movie based on a video game, then here's two things that might help:
1. Get some actual people who've had experience the franchise itself, and I am not talking about some fanboys, but people who definitely know who draw out the concept and ideas of the storyline.
2. Focus more on adapting the characters to each conflict as the develop throughout the story itself.