FFVIII was the game that captured true love in the series

I think every Final Fantasy has a love story in it- and there are a lot of great ones, but Final Fantasy 8 seems like its based on love stories. Final Fantasy 8 has two love stories, including Squall & Rinoa and Laguna & Raine- so thats pretty lovey-dovey !

Administrator
Staff member
The central romance of this game is obviously SquallXRinoa but the themesong "Eyes on me" is not about them. The Song is about a Bar Singer who is happy because she is finally noticed by the customer she have a crush on.

It is Obviously a song about Laguna and Julia.

Games storyline with a touch of love and romance always captures people's minds and get them attached deeply to such game. I believe it's the reason why FF 8 was structured the way it was with the love story of Squall and Rinoa, as well as Laguna and Raine.

True love stories is the main reason why I started playing and liking the Final Fantasy games. Other games sound to be unrealistic and so boring without these love stories. These stories make us feel alive and we can imagine that to happen with us.

Also, the beautiful love stories have beautiful characters, very charming girls, handsome boys, and wicked villains. Even then the emotional love scenes would make one feel as if it is happening with you.

True love stories is the main reason why I started playing and liking the Final Fantasy games. Other games sound to be unrealistic and so boring without these love stories. These stories make us feel alive and we can imagine that to happen with us.

Also, the beautiful love stories have beautiful characters, very charming girls, handsome boys, and wicked villains. Even then the emotional love scenes would make one feel as if it is happening with you.

It's true that love story influences people a lot, I know few persons just like you that ventured into playing the game as a result of the love story but I was also attracted to the game by the action, fighting and battles in the game. There are exciting fighting that went throughout the game, it's very interesting.