Back in the days when Final Fantasy VIII was just newly release I think all the summon animations are all awesome. Which one is your most favorite summon when it comes to animation only?

My personal favorite is Diablo or Diablos. He appeared from bats and a big magical power and he grabs the big dark magic and pulls it towards your enemies. I remember dragonball anime on how he attacks the enemies.

Back in the days when Final Fantasy VIII was just newly release I think all the summon animations are all awesome. Which one is your most favorite summon when it comes to animation only?

My personal favorite is Diablo or Diablos. He appeared from bats and a big magical power and he grabs the big dark magic and pulls it towards your enemies. I remember dragonball anime on how he attacks the enemies.
Diablo or Diablos is one of the most bad ass looking characters.

Now I am trying to go back and remember some of the orginials, but I would probably be fine settling on Diablo, as that is one that I can actually remember well.

Now I am trying to go back and remember some of the orginials, but I would probably be fine settling on Diablo, as that is one that I can actually remember well.
A lot of people seem to like and favor Diablo.

Mine is Bahamut. This dragon beast may not be the strongest, but has nearly almost zero weaknesess.

I too prefer the bahamut. My style is more or less the defensive. I also like the diablo. But being into defensive style it kind of makes me want to use the bahamut. I prefer defense for my tactics.

I just remembered an awesome and extreme looking attack animation of a summon on Final Fantasy VIII I am not sure of it's name but he is like a big robot that fires missiles outer space that deals huge damage to enemies.

Mine is Bahamut. This dragon beast may not be the strongest, but has nearly almost zero weaknesess.

I like the Bahamuts too. This dragon is so cool. I also like Phoenix for the ability to destroy enemies. I remember I was busy with these two. Lol. On the other hand, I think they need to improve the design of these dragons.

For me the coolest summon is Odin. With his like a boss style, he instantly kills enemies by his move Zantetsuken. When he appears, which is random, you know what will happen next with your foes. He's like the angel of death for your enemies but yeah of course not with the bosses. He will only apply non elemental damage to it.