Favorite Shows & Kamen Rider Blade

x1xBladex1x

Member
Okay ever just out of curiousity I'd like to know.
What are you guys' & girls' favorite shows & What is your honest opinion about Kamen Rider Blade?? I think it was the best of Kamen rider & by far one of my favorite shows. [= But we are all entitled to an opinion, so what is yours?
 
I'm still watching Blade. It's okay so far, but definitely not the best in my opinion.

My favorite shows are:
Ultraman Nexus
Kamen Tenshi Rosetta
Shichisei Toushin Guyferd
Kamen Rider Agito
Majin Kishi Jack Geist
Gransazer
Justiriser
Sazer X
 
Sentai: Changeman, Flashman, Maskman, Liveman, Carranger
Rider: Agito, Black
Metal hero: Spielban, Metalder
Ultraman: Ultraseven

As for Blade...it had some good ideas and I'll leave it at that. :P
 
Don't wanna do a genre by genre thing, so, my top ten favorite tokusatsu shows:

1. Kamen Rider Hibiki
2. Kamen Rider Agito
3. Ultraman Nexus
4. Ultraman Max
5. Ultraman Mebius
6. Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger
7. Kamen Rider Blade
8. Seijuu Sentai Gingaman
9. Choujin Sentai Jetman
10. Kamen Rider X /Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X (tie)


Blade is a pretty good series, I think there was a little bit of an odd spot during the 30s, though I think that may be due to the staff change there. I liked the characters, the music, loved the suits and the Undead are some of my all time favorite villains.
 
Don't wanna do a genre by genre thing, so, my top ten favorite tokusatsu shows:

1. Kamen Rider Hibiki
2. Kamen Rider Agito
3. Ultraman Nexus
4. Ultraman Max
5. Ultraman Mebius
6. Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger
7. Kamen Rider Blade
8. Seijuu Sentai Gingaman
9. Choujin Sentai Jetman
10. Kamen Rider X /Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X (tie)


Blade is a pretty good series, I think there was a little bit of an odd spot during the 30s, though I think that may be due to the staff change there. I liked the characters, the music, loved the suits and the Undead are some of my all time favorite villains.

Well atleast it made number 7 on your top 10. [= lol It's about 2 or 3 on mine. My all time favorite is Garo!!! I liked the characters in blade & I agree some of the Undead were quite interesting. & the female undead that tried to kill Kotarou in her human form that is my favorite female japanese actor & she was also in Garo. ^^
 
Kamen Rider faizu
ultraman cosmos
ultraman tiga
kamen rider blade
ultraman max
changeman
hurricanger
abaranger
kamen rider kabuto
kamen rider agito
kamen rider kuuga
ryuki
erexion
ultraman mebius
ultraman nexus


Spots being decided: Den-O and Geki
 
Sentai: Changeman, Flashman, Maskman, Liveman, Turboranger, Jetman, Dairanger, Abaranger, and Gekiranger so far.

Rider: Kamen Rider, KR X, KR Black, Black RX, Kuuga, Ryuki, Blade, Kabuto.

Metal: Sharivan, Juspion, Solbrain, Exceedraft, B-Fighter, and B-F Kabuto.

Ultra: Nexus

Other: Gransazer, Justiriser, Garo, Kikaider.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top