Favorite Shows & Kamen Rider Blade

I guess I'll do a top 5.

1. Kamen Rider Hibiki
2. Tokusou Sentai DekaRanger
3. Kamen Rider Agito
4. Ultraman Nexus
5. GARO

And I liked Blade. I absolutely loved it the first time around, but hated it the second time. I did like it, but after being exposed to more shows, I realized that there was a lot of mediocrity within the show I hadn't seen before.
 
Slightly edited list from last time one of these threads came up

1. Kamen Rider Hibiki - always and forever <3 (favorite show in general as well)
2. Choushinsei Flashman
3. Kamen Rider Agito
4. Kamen Rider X
5. Ultraman Gaia
6. Gekisou Sentai Carranger
7. Madan Senki Ryukendo - the second OP was sexy as all get out, but I still feel dirty listing this
8. Ultraman Leo
9. Choujinki Metalder
10. Choujin Sentai Jetman

I liked Kamen Rider Blade just fine, nothing too totally awesome, but it doesn't suck. It really shines in the story given to the Undead, their entire history and visual motifs were some of my favorites, if ever there was a series were the villains stole the show, it was definitely this one.
 
Last edited:
Love it when old threads are bumped. lol

1. Kamen Rider Faiz/Kamen Rider Hibiki (I can never choose between these two)
2. Gosei Sentai Dairanger (Only seen half but that half was freakin awesome :castlerock:)
3. Kamen Rider Den-O
4. Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger
5. GARO
6. Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger
7. Kamen Rider Ryuki
8. Ultraman Nexus
9. Hakujyuu Sentai Gaoranger
10. Kamen Rider Agito

thats just how I feel ATM. It always changes for me depending on either what Ive seen recently or what I remember

As for Blade. I liked it for the most part. It got boring at times but it was okay. I loved the suits and the card concept. its just that Kenzaki didnt really appeal to me as much as the other Riders of other series have. He seemed very...ordinary. but overall, a good show. just....not enough to make the top 10. :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top