has left HJU. Not coming back.
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
While I may be your esteemed host, I'm really not nearly as hardcore as any of you.

So far I've really liked what I've seen of DaiRanger and I'm dying (no pun intended) to see the rest of that series.

I'm thoroughly enjoying DekaRanger.

I think I'll be checking out Hurricanger pretty soon too.

But so far, DekaRanger and DaiRanger.... and some of the KakuRanger stuff I've seen.

Hurricanger is awesome. Shurikenger is one of my favorite character and BEST RANGER EVER. It was good to see all 10 past Rangers as guests for Shurikenger.

And I haven't seen Kakuranger. I want to watch it so bad.

I don't have low self esteem.
At the moment, my favorite Sentai has to be Ninpu Sentai Hurricanger!! Fist Sentai series that I seen in full, and awesome too!!

I've seen MagiRanger too, and it looks awesome!! I think it'll be a great series this year!! :)

Oh, and I disagree with what Riser Glen said about older Sentai shows!! Old Toku kicks ass!!! Especially the legendary Kamen Rider Black!!! :cool:

Riser Glen said:
I don't agree, the old sentai shows are lame. Abaranger totally rocks and kicks kakurangers butt. Dekaranger is the best sentai.

I hate to say, I DON'T agree with you. Sorry, dude. I liked the old Sentai show. I liked Goranger. Heehee.

I saw two shows......

Goranger Ep 1-4
Zyuranger Ep 1-3

That's all I got. Lol

Actually, I'm pretty close to purchasing myself some Hurricanger.

How was Gaoranger? I really liked their Gao vs SS Movie.

Eye See You
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Actually, I'm pretty close to purchasing myself some Hurricanger.

How was Gaoranger? I really liked their Gao vs SS Movie.

Gaoranger was a pretty good series. Alot of ppl bash it because of all the mecha that show up.

Roki is the best character in the series. I definatley recommend you check Gaoranger out.

Yeah the Gao vs SS movie was freakin' great. Definatley a cool tribute.

Yeah. Gaoranger was a good series. I liked the finale alot better than WF finale. I agree with you, FK. Gaoranger VS Super Sentai ROCKED! YEAH!

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Gaoranger was the most mecha-intense sentai I've ever seen, but yeah, it's great. Gao Vs. SS was SO awesome, especially when Hiroshi Miyauchi(Big One) showed up. What a guy, man. Cool as hell. :thumbs:

ForeverRed said:
Yeah. Gaoranger was a good series. I liked the finale alot better than WF finale. I agree with you, FK. Gaoranger VS Super Sentai ROCKED! YEAH!

Next person who mentions a Power Ranger series in this forum gets banned.

There will be no talking about Power Rangers in thi--- :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just kidding, just kidding... :laugh:

Anyway, I liked some parts more than others, but I really liked the Wild Force finale. Definately a fantastic send off of MMPR Productions.

I agree tho, I did not like how Zord heavy Wild Force and Ninja Storm were. I prefer my action with the Ranger themselves. That's one of the reasons I dig on DekaRanger so much.