Favorite Heisei era Kamen Rider

Blade must've sucked cause nobody doesn't seem to mention it. I thought it was decent until the ending(Blade giving up his humanity) He should've just killed Chalice.
 
Blade must've sucked cause nobody doesn't seem to mention it. I thought it was decent until the ending(Blade giving up his humanity) He should've just killed Chalice.

Blade was good. Chalice was my favorite character...and who can't forget "Taiyaki Ultimate Form Special Turbo?":laugh:
 
Blade must've sucked cause nobody doesn't seem to mention it. I thought it was decent until the ending(Blade giving up his humanity) He should've just killed Chalice.

That was actually one of the things I liked the best around the series, though it could have been prevented by keeping one of the other Undead around before things started going crazy.
 
Mutsuki(Kamen Rider Leangle(Sp) was one the worst riders on show. He was the most unbelievalble rider. His rider form was taller than him(yes I know that wasn't him the suit). We are lead to believe that he the most powerful.:redface2:
 
I saw and really liked a lot of Blade's first half. Then IU had to do a full system recovery and lost everything.

It's on my list once I finish Ryuki (And at least Blade has non sucky subs)
 
Blade must've sucked cause nobody doesn't seem to mention it. I thought it was decent until the ending(Blade giving up his humanity) He should've just killed Chalice.
Yeah...I mentioned Blade in the Worst Heisei Series thread. The first time I watched it, I was new to Kamen Rider and thought it was incredible. Then, after getting more exposure to toku, I watched it a second time...and it sucked.

...The ending was the best part.
 
Top 5

1. Kamen Rider Blade(Best Toku Ever) <3

& The rest of these are really hard seeing I loved them all. (well 2-4 anyway)

2. Kamen Rider Kabuto
3. Kamen Rider Den-O
4. Kamen Rider 555
5. Kamen Rider Kiva
 
Right now, it'd be:

1. Kuuga - Has its faults but when it was good, it was REALLY good!
2. Agito - Most consistently good new gen rider series
3. Den-O - Plenty of memorable things going on here
4. Hibiki - It's all about characters
5. Blade - Enjoyable show that had its moments
6. Ryuki - Pulled off an interesting twist to the rider formula at the time
7. Kabuto - Hyper Clock Up!
8. Faiz - The story was as tidy as my bedroom
 
1 - Kamen Rider Agito (Best Story IMO)
2 - Kamen Rider Kiva (Interesting plot and characters)
3 - Kamen Rider Kuuga (Best Rider: Godai Yuuske)
4 - Kamen Rider Faiz
5 - Kamen Rider Den-O (because of Momo's)
6 - Kamen Rider Hibiki (because of the characters, mainly Kasumi and Hinaka Tachibana)
7 - Kamen Rider Blade
8 - Kamen Rider Ryuki
9 - Kamen Rider Kabuto (Tendou Souji's personality was too much for me!:sweat: )
 
1. Kamen Rider Blade- Interesting series, interesting action, interesting characters, brilliant ending (best in any recent rider series) and awesome second opening.
2. Kamen Rider 555- So it was a mess, and sometimes development was so imbalanced to the extent I still can't recall the name of the guy who became Delta. But the stories of some of the characters, i.e. Kiba, Osada, Daigo, Takumi and even Kusaka, were great. Paradise Lost was amazing too. It was a shame that it went downhill towards the end.
3. Kamen Rider Den-O- terrible pacing, but a good series. Good acting, one or two good designs, relatively good special effects, good drama and character towards the end when the plot kicked it up.
4. Kamen Rider Kabuto- Some incredibly annoying characters and arcs, some great designs and action, but the times it did make you feel for the characters were good (rise of Kagami, Rena's humanity, Tendou's love, Tsurugi's secret, the Hoppers' brotherhood)
5. Kamen Rider Kiva- half great half above average at best.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top