Favorite Features of FF Games

I think what makes the FF games series at the top of other games is their exemplary graphics and extremely nice story play. Although they have there own demerits here and there, but that should not be the reason to pull down their positive reviews.
 
The graphics of each Final Fantasy games is what gives me lots of satisfaction with the game. It's not how the game started that is the way it is today. The massive upgrade in the graphics used in making the game is unbelievable.
100% support on your sentiments. When graphics of a certain game are pretty, the game pulls lots of people towards itself. But if they are poor, a case with some of the other video games, they send away players. That is why different games have different numbers of fans.
 
100% support on your sentiments. When graphics of a certain game are pretty, the game pulls lots of people towards itself. But if they are poor, a case with some of the other video games, they send away players. That is why different games have different numbers of fans.

I wouldn't rule out the odd gamers who don't care about the game graphics as long as they catch fun in playing such games, they definitely don't mind. Sometimes, I do wish I could see games in such manner but it's not going to be any possible.
 
I think what makes the FF games series at the top of other games is their exemplary graphics and extremely nice story play. Although they have there own demerits here and there, but that should not be the reason to pull down their positive reviews.
I agree the graphics of game has improved a lot. And though facing and the human emotions are not much seen on the 3D side yet. But I am sure in future this will surely change. I'd say in due time things can be lot improved on the graphics side. So we have to learn from the experience there.
 
The best feature for me is the gameplay and the story. I am addicted to RPG games when I was a kid because I want games to be lengthy. Other great features are their story and music. JRPG games are known for their anime like stories which have deeper plots than your typical western story. Their soundtrack composers are also like the Gods of music. :D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top