Mine was this Apple one where enemy islands were bombed in World War II. I forgot the name - but it was a blast - even for those days. Anyway, I also liked this submarine one - but I can't remember if it was for Nintendo or computer. It was called Silent Service.

I remember having a game I played on the first computer I ever had- it was a Apple computer back in the 90s, and it was mostly about a guy shooting a big machine gun- it really had a cool arcade game sound to it as well. I still have it somewhere, but I could not locate it. It had a very colorful box with a brute of a soldier and his machine gun though, and it gave you a feel like you were a machine gunner of some kind-it was very simple but fun though!

I remember having a game I played on the first computer I ever had- it was a Apple computer back in the 90s, and it was mostly about a guy shooting a big machine gun- it really had a cool arcade game sound to it as well. I still have it somewhere, but I could not locate it. It had a very colorful box with a brute of a soldier and his machine gun though, and it gave you a feel like you were a machine gunner of some kind-it was very simple but fun though!

Computers were pretty dorky in those days. There was no net. In fact, one episode of Married With Children was showing how disappointed Al was with a computer purchase.:) Nonetheless, for kids and teens, there were at least games.

The most vintage game that I remembered having fun playing was the game called Contra, it;s played on a games console called Nintendo family computer. And who can ever forget Mario? One of the most famous fictional computer game character ever.I hope someone can revive this game it will surely bring back your childhood memories.

I used to played Smash Tv.I think it was 90's arcade game.Smash Tv is very insane game.I remember the word "Bingo" hahaha.

The most vintage game that I remembered having fun playing was the game called Contra, it;s played on a games console called Nintendo family computer. And who can ever forget Mario? One of the most famous fictional computer game character ever.I hope someone can revive this game it will surely bring back your childhood memories.
You revived my old childhood memories to the fullest. I remember paying the games for long hours. There were times when I played it in double mode along with my brother. It was one of my favorite childhood memories and some of the best moments associated with it. The game had every element that was enough to make any game interesting.

I am not sure if the mario, contra and some of the old console based games qualify. I think vintage would be zelda, tetris, pacman and few others. Those games seems to be good in terms of the content and the features. So you can see those are definitely good games worth playing.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

Contra was my favorite as well back than when I was still a teenager. We actually play in groups and the competition was tough on who would complete his mission first. It's was really a good gaming experience when men were still boys.

Mario is my favorite, I would give anything to play back in the days of childhood. I can remember going more than 10 blocks to visit my friend who have the game before I was able to get mine. We would play from morning till the electricity power was taken before we would stop playing.

There are many such vintage games. I am sure many of you are aware of duckhunt and the other games such as that. Those are indeed good games for having nostalgic memories. I guess we see from the experience.