Favorite Cartoon Show

You no longer watch Family Guy then? I've been watching it since I was a teen :) It's a good show, they always air it very late... but I try to watch it as often as I can. I must say the show has changed a little over the years, but that's not a bad thing at all in my eyes.

The Simpsons in the other hand... haven't changed much :) I don't know how they do it! But they have managed to keep their position in the charts! They didn't have to change that much...! The Simpsons is actually one of my comfort cartoons :)

The only cartoon I would consider my all time favorite would have to be The Simpsons. I enjoy how The Simpsons is silly and really funny at times. Then you have those moments where matters are actually addressed. There were a few episodes that literally made me almost cry.

Family Guy is no where near my top 100. The only thing Family Guy does is crude humor.

I get up early saturday morning to watch the new spiderman on the WB.. Gotta to love it.

My favorite cartoon shows are by Andy Yeatman and these are available on Netflix. I started watching the shows with my kids last year only and have been enjoying since then. I wonder where to find more of his shows because the content is very entertaining and educating.

"I get up early saturday morning to watch the new spiderman on the WB.. Gotta to love it."
Man, that takes me back from years ago. My kids loved that show as well.