Fashionable Morphers/Changers - What Would YOU Wear?

Keith Justice

New Member
So... let's say you're going to the Power Morphicon or another even that all of us would attend.

Which Morpher/Changer would you sport for the event?

Which looks hottest to you?

I have to say, I wish I was more of a Boukenger fan than I ended up being, because the Sixth Ranger's morpher looked plenty hot.

Same goes for Den-O who'se belt is pretty cool compared to my Gatack Belt which is just too bulky to walk around with and feel I look at all pimp.

I dig my Blay Throttle cuz it sports our official colors, but I always wear it.

Tell me.... what's your most fastionable morpher/changer accessory?

BTW: Post pictures of what hotness you like.
 
I have no morphers/changers but if I was going to an event I'd probably wear a wrist morpher. That way I wouldn't lose it. If it's for hotness I'd take the accellular. It's my favorite changer.
 
Chou henshin Kamen Rider Kuuga!

30xfzgg.jpg
 
No pics...but if I were to wear a changer to a convention, it'd probably be my Playmates version of the Axeptor (Gridman's device) or my Manga Defender morpher since those are pretty much the only wearable changers I have. I do have the Chrono Morpher but it's got a nasty gash on it, so I'm not as inclined to show that around...

I have carried my Uuza and Magi phones in my pocket on occasion though. I should do that with my Inloaders. :laugh:

And not changers, but I'd also sport my E&P Garo props: Zalba and Silva, Golba when I get Volume 8.:buttrock:
 
Right now, the only changer I have is the BraceThrottle. And it barely fits on my wrist. :\

Still looks nice when you wear it around, though.
 
I'd take the Kuuga belt anyday. but if I had to choose from something I already have..

The Ultra Eye would be in my shirt pocket, and my SP License would be in my back trousers pocket
 
Hm. Morpher, I guess I would wear the Brachio morpher or Blay/BraceThrottle. Those are my favorites. Though, I admittedly dont own a lot of morphers.
 
Shuriken Ball. Come on, it plays his theme song when you pull it out... besides, who's to say you're not really Shurikenger in disguise?

Other than that, I'd probably go with my V-Commander along with my DV Defender.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top