What Changers/Morphers Do You Have?

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
The Bray Throttle. And it's awesome.

I don't have much but I agree. It's bad fucking ass. I got a Bray Throttle today! It's my first Sentai changer ever. I usually dont import but I just had to. The Omega Morpher just didnt satisfy me. This one does. Holy hell it's fun.

Besides that I have a Garren Belt and Rouzer. That one was also loads of fun.

Sorry to bump this old thread but I just had to say how awesome the Throttle was. I mean my gawd! Im in love with this thing
 
morphers

i got timeranger's morphers and timefire's morpher and abaranger's morphers and king ranger 's morpher and hurranger's morphers and spd's morphers
 
Well, if we're including Kamen Rider henshin items....

Sentai
~Brace Throttle(kicks a ton of ass :jam: )
~Hurricane Gyro
~Gourai Changer

Kamen Rider
~DX Kaixa Driver
~DX Leangle Buckle

Yeah, I don't have much at the moment, but I've been working off a limited budget, and only started collecting them about 3 or 4 months ago....
 
I have:

Techno Brace (Bioman)
Change Brace (Changeman)
Prisma Flash (Flashman)
Masking Brace (Maskman)
Turbo Brace (Turboranger)
Cross Changer (Jetman)
Dragon Bukcler (Zyuranger)
Gourai Changer (Hurricanger)
Dino Commander (Abaranger)
Dino Minder (Abaranger)
Grip Phone (Magiranger)

I think thats it but I'm planning on getting the rest of Magiranger and Dekaranger Henshin Devices
 
I have...

Power Rangers
+ Chrono Morpher
+ Growl Phone
+ Lunar Caller
+ Thunder Morpher
+ Wind Morpher
+ Samurai Cyclone
+ Thundersaurus[sp?] Morpher
+ Brachio Morpher
+ Drago Morpher
+ Triassic Morpher
+ Shadow Morpher

Sentai
+ BlayThrottle

Kamen Rider
+ DX V-Buckle
+ DX Faiz Gear
+ DX Delta Driver
+ DX BlayBuckle
+ DX Chalice Rouser
 
PR (I used to have alot more but, alas they are lost.):
Wind Morpher
Thundersarus
Delta

Sentai:
Dino Brace
Dino Minder
 
Most of mine are from Sentai:
1. SP Licenses (including the Ultra Rare Master License)
2. Hurricane Gyros and Gourai Changers
3. Bray Throttle
4. Chrono Changers (Time Ranger)
5. Cross Changers (Jetman)
6. Masky Changers (Maskman, a very hard one to find)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top