I don't have low self esteem.
Hey, from Leeds!

As for Dragon Knight, I doubt that anything will come of it. Toku has little following round here, as has been said, and think of the success (or lack there of) of "Saban's Masked Rider" all those years ago on Fox Kids. Yeah, I thought so too...

Tommy with a cockey accent would be great, but honestly, where would you have monsters in england 24/7...well, maybe Peckham...

No thanks. I love Tommy the way he is.

And yeah, Masked Rider was terrible!!!

I want to see more of Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers! I wonder if they've done anymore....

Emo Rangers was terrible.

You guys not going to believe this. The old channel "JETIX" is GONE for good. NOW I've got DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!

I don't have low self esteem.
You guys not going to believe this. The old channel "JETIX" is GONE for good. NOW I've got DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!DISNEY XD!!!

I just checked Disney XD's website and it seems they've taken Power Rangers off their schedule. Everything else is either crap or just not enough to tempt me beg my parents to get our Sky Digital back.

So, is another channel gonna pick up Power Rangers?

And why do you have to type in "Disney XD" in so many times?

There's still no mention of KRDK.:mad:

KRDK will probably show up at some point, maybe the CITV or CBBC channel or even an after school CBBC1 slot (that would be cool, it'd probably be on iplayer so we can watch high quality). I'd assume XD will still have power rangers on the schedule somewhere, seems weird to drop it already if the line up changed that much, but if they did it might still go somewhere else... Theres so many channels...
Back to uni tomorrow anyway so i can't really look out for anything on sky.

I just checked Disney XD's website and it seems they've taken Power Rangers off their schedule. Everything else is either crap or just not enough to tempt me beg my parents to get our Sky Digital back.

So, is another channel gonna pick up Power Rangers?

And why do you have to type in "Disney XD" in so many times?

What? You're Joking? Right? :sly:

Disney XD? It's already got POWER RANGERS RPM I checked the TV schedule. First it was on Jetix before Disney XD.

The reason is because I just checked my channel last week and I was shocked because the old channel "Jetix" was changed into "Disney XD". I saw the advert about "Disney XD" on the TV in my bedroom and was not aware of the change at that time.

First "Fox Kids" is gone now Jetix is gone. I had problem with the channels because they keep on changing and changing over and over again.

My Mum and Dad got "Sky Digibox" downstairs and I got "Samsung, VBox (Virgin Media) upstairs in my bedroom.

face it, disney's taking over everything, they want to monopolise children's entertainment, before we know it, Blue Peter will be presented by someone in a mickey mouse costume...*shudder*

I liked him when he wasn't a god
face it, disney's taking over everything, they want to monopolise children's entertainment, before we know it, Blue Peter will be presented by someone in a mickey mouse costume...*shudder*

Blue Peter's still going?