In Justice, We Trust!
During Memorial Day Weekend, I attended Anime North up in Toronto. One of the panels I spearheaded was a Kamen Rider panel along with IXI Studios (great guys, know a lot about Kamen Rider and have lots of KR toys to play with, from faiz gun to Decade Driver and more). We came in, sat down, introduced ourselves. And that was it.

Then the inmates gained control of the asylum. :redface2:

There was no order in the panel, we've had people arguing and any attempt to gain some semblance of order was beat down faster than Kamen Rider Kabuto (and in less time too).

Quite frankly, these fans scared me.

As far as Kamen Rider is concerned, I think I stand in a very very very small minority: I enjoyed watching Den-O, preferred Decade's version of Faiz over the original, and don't give two rats tails that if you blow into the Double Xtreme belt, the thing spins around.

When I tried to express my opinion, they all but mauled me. If all Kamen Rider fans are like this (don't even get me started about their opinions on Sentai), I'm not sure if I want to be part of such a fandom.

I was too busy that day grabbing all the autographs I wanted to really worry about panels. It was something I wanted to check out, but from the sound of things...it sounds like a good idea that I didn't attend. But I assure you that most Toku fans around here are quite sane and civil:thumbs:

I was too busy that day grabbing all the autographs I wanted to really worry about panels. It was something I wanted to check out, but from the sound of things...it sounds like a good idea that I didn't attend. But I assure you that most Toku fans around here are quite sane and civil:thumbs:

We certainly could've used you. :anime: