KR:isTiNe ORE, SANJOU!!! Jun 25, 2010 #41 the opening battle of "All Rider vs. Dai shocker" [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx_3LzrVQdA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx_3LzrVQdA[/ame] I still can't stop smiling whenever I watch it. XD especially the Kick in the end~ :castlerock:
the opening battle of "All Rider vs. Dai shocker" [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx_3LzrVQdA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx_3LzrVQdA[/ame] I still can't stop smiling whenever I watch it. XD especially the Kick in the end~ :castlerock:
Seven Year Itch Member Jun 25, 2010 #42 MagiRed said: A Toku Moment of Awesometicity, Part 4 Click to expand... that's the first thing that come's to mind.
MagiRed said: A Toku Moment of Awesometicity, Part 4 Click to expand... that's the first thing that come's to mind.
Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos. Jun 25, 2010 #43 Seven Year Itch said: that's the first thing that come's to mind. Click to expand... Gotta love Kuuga. I also thought Hibiki Kurenai's debut was bamf-tastic.
Seven Year Itch said: that's the first thing that come's to mind. Click to expand... Gotta love Kuuga. I also thought Hibiki Kurenai's debut was bamf-tastic.
ClimaxHeroDen-O Ore, Sanjou! Jun 25, 2010 #44 Here's more epicness: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRAthzZZjBs[/ame]
big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru Jun 25, 2010 #45 Let us not forget what inspired the 26 Rider team-up in All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPN0Zi6n3Zo"]All 10 Riders team-up with Black RX[/ame]
Let us not forget what inspired the 26 Rider team-up in All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPN0Zi6n3Zo"]All 10 Riders team-up with Black RX[/ame]
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Jun 25, 2010 #46 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSUdUJ-xwXs&feature=related[/ame]
big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru Jun 25, 2010 #47 What a perfect follow-up to my post, Dark Kabuto............well done
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Jun 25, 2010 #48 I'm just a little surprised that no one's brought it up yet. Seriously, there's a lot of epicness in All Rider VS Dai Shocker.
I'm just a little surprised that no one's brought it up yet. Seriously, there's a lot of epicness in All Rider VS Dai Shocker.
big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru Jun 25, 2010 #49 Dark Kabuto said: I'm just a little surprised that no one's brought it up yet. Seriously, there's a lot of epicness in All Rider VS Dai Shocker. Click to expand... Well the first reply in this thread was the 26 All Rider kick........that was kinda like a golden standard compared to the "walk of awesomeness"
Dark Kabuto said: I'm just a little surprised that no one's brought it up yet. Seriously, there's a lot of epicness in All Rider VS Dai Shocker. Click to expand... Well the first reply in this thread was the 26 All Rider kick........that was kinda like a golden standard compared to the "walk of awesomeness"