Epic moments in a Kamen Rider show?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj9sCdA4Wl8[/ame]

This is also up there for sure

Oh and this too
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_fv2-t8SQ[/ame]
 
Last edited:
The aptly-named "Climax Scene" from "Kamen Rider Den-O the Movie: Ore, Tanjo!"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybvCPrlvDVM[/ame]
 
Last edited:
People already forgot this very epic scene.......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDlS5dMIqWA&hd=1"]The Ultimate Cluterfuck in Kamen Rider[/ame]
 
Almost every time the Super Mode is introduced.

Also, Rising Mighty Kuuga's Rider Kick making a gigantic explosion.
 
OH ****!!! THIS HAS GOT TO TAKE THE CAKE!!! :buttrock:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri0lWGRgpgE[/ame]

I mean I can watch that every day and still get goosebumps! :castlerock:

The music was definitely awesome!!! :band:
 
Minami Kotaro's middle name is 'badass'. Even though I couldnt find a clip, Godai's henshin in the 2nd episode of Kuuga is up there too.:castlerock:
 
Kabuto is like Matrix and it have many decent fight scenes!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qv-azTUCoI[/ame]
 
Let me take you back:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7q_sFs6XWc"]YouTube[/ame]
Pretty much a lot of things that happened at the end of Stronger are epic enough, so I tried not to put ALL of them here, they're too much.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU9ClkNPBSc"]YouTube[/ame]
Mostly Riderman action in the beginning, but great stuff overall.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh719TmOg1U"]YouTube[/ame]
V3 just showing badassery.

And speaking of...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bymu7d7LLGw"]YouTube[/ame]
Saying this one is epic is an understatement.
Unfortunately the quality doesn't do them justice, but I couldn't get it in any other.

That's all I have for now, I may post even more later.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top