Epic moments in a Kamen Rider show?

Smilodon

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Hello, new here. But not new to Kamen Rider. I hope to contribute to the lively discussions around here.

I've always wondered what fellow fans like me think the most epic moment in a Kamen Rider series. I personally think that Kuuga's final battle against N-Daguba-Zeba epic. I also find Black fighting Shadowmoon in Black very epic as well. I sorta thought that Kuuga's fight against Daguba was sorta symbolic of Black and Shadowmoon's fight in Black. Kuuga and Daguba's fates were sorta intertwined with eachother like Black and Shadowmoon were destined to battle eachother.

What do you guys think?
 
Yes indeed. That was epic. If only it wasnt that fugly Rising Ultimate Kuuga there. But W appears out of nowhere, kicks ass , then leaves. What an entrance to the Next Decade.
 
Anyone who has to deal with the full force of an all rider kick has my sympathy...even if it happens to be the biggest A Hole in the universe.
 
Considering how some riders are absurdly powerful, I must sympathize for Shadowmoon. I'm surprised he didnt spontaneously combust at sheer awesome-ness of all those riders in front of him.
 
FINAL FORM RIDE D-D-D-DOUBLE

We all know we wanted to see it at least once but weren't sure how they would put it in.

Also, the entirety of Paradise Lost.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w53woDs8-j8"]Hongo Takeshi's Badass Laugh[/ame]

And of course, the All Riders (minus W) kick on Shadowmoon/Dai-Shocker castle
 
I think my favorite moment in a Kamen Rider show was in Kiva. I really liked how Wataru and Otoya double rider kick '86 King.

The ultimate father and son activity:thumbs:
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOSFpNUwJxU[/ame]

I had to pick this because...well...say what you will about Decade, but when will Sentai and Kamen Rider EVER get another team up?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top