ENTIRE COLLECTION: Rider Belts, Changers, Rider Figures etc

okay, for the second time i'm REALLY going to need you to read the thread, those are items i want to trade for; they aren't for sale, because i don't own them.
 
okay so after this awful snow everything got shipped, last thursday, sorry for the wait.


SO i dropped some prices and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get rid of some of this stuff also there is a nice long list of things i might trade for please let me know if you have any of these items
 
Got the parcel a while ago, it was supposed to be on Saturday but it was missent when I checked it on the tracking but it's all good. Thanks a bunch.

Image proof

Thanks again! :anime:
 
okay guys so i've dropped the prices AGAIN, and there are some items i would REALLY REALLY like to get but money is tight right now, so pm with offers for trades, would rather have trades than money right now
 
Um I'm back but this time if it's ok, I'm getting rid of my Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker UMD (it's with the PSP I got recently), is it ok to trade for of of your UMDs? (speaking of that, is the DISSIDIA Final Fantasy still up for grabs?)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top