Banned
I'm with G, i'm 25 hours in and having a blast!

I just cleared the Companion's questline and are not doing odd missions that pop up for a bit until i continue the main story.

Also, i have found some good tactic's for fighting Dragons...namly bring along a follower and hack the dragons side while he lands to attack them :laugh:

You know they tend to wing bash you right?

Anyways here's a list of things I've found that were pretty awesome:
Headless Horseman
Krosis Mask
Dragon attack IN Riften
x30 Sneak Attack bonus
BATTLE HORSE
Unrelenting Force Shout
Cinematic Dragon kill

I just started yesterday, just finished the Golden Claw quest

I plan on going on a Conjurer major w/ bow

is there any way to recall yoru Conjurer btw, because I don't want my Flaming Arotch (or however you spell it) spontaniously combusting citizens

Lurker
My copy is on the mail, but it doesn't get here until Friady... :disappoin

Doing a daggers/bow Thief build which makes a lot of the game stupid easy. You can one shot damn near everything while sneaking with the bow, and if you can't you can dual wield daggers and sneak up on people for 30x the damage. That's THIRTY times more damage than normal. You could one shot a dragon if you sneak up on it.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I'm with G, i'm 25 hours in and having a blast!

I just cleared the Companion's questline and are not doing odd missions that pop up for a bit until i continue the main story.

Also, i have found some good tactic's for fighting Dragons...namly bring along a follower and hack the dragons side while he lands to attack them :laugh:
Companions questline was pretty badass wasn't it?! :buttrock: I'm just doing random stuff now. I'm getting some noticeable frame rate drops though. :/ I hope the patch for the PS3 that comes out tomorrow clears it up. You having an issues, MS? My save file is around 9mb and I've read that people start having frame rate drops around 8.

Doing a daggers/bow Thief build which makes a lot of the game stupid easy. You can one shot damn near everything while sneaking with the bow, and if you can't you can dual wield daggers and sneak up on people for 30x the damage. That's THIRTY times more damage than normal. You could one shot a dragon if you sneak up on it.
I have found myself using bows a ton. I always start off sneaking with a bowshot to get that sweet 3x damage before wading on in. I've got the 15x multiplier on daggers as well, but I've only been able to use it a few times thus far. :disappoin

Just sneak everywhere (even in town) and you'll level up sneak in no time. Once you have a few perks and get into the 80s you can sneak up on almost anything. I use bows on all normal enemies (who typically die in one shot) and sneak up on boss types for the huge thirty times bonus.

I've started to lean towards more combat with my thief. I like to think he's just weak enough that I shouldn't charge in but strong enough to handle a small group fight.