Banned
So it's just the GOTY edition in a fancy new case, a behind the scene's DVD and $10 off Skyrim?

I'll admit, if i didn't already have Oblivion (GOTY ed. for PS3 btw) i would get it.

Banned
I'm gonna trade in my GOTY edition and get this new one. I am a sucker for ES.

Actually back this time
Is there any word on if this is going to be a limited print? I bought the GOTY version on Steam for like 5 bucks last year, but if this is going to be limited, I might pick it up.

Lurker
It's for ps3 and pc as well, why only put 360 in the thread title ;P? Made me a bit worried that it was a 360 exclusive lol as it looks interesting.

I might get this, I don't have the GOTY edition yet and it seems cheap enough.

Lurker
Because he's a FANBOY.

Right?
Yeah!

All i''m saying though is that if you make a thread title like that It'll look like it's an exclusive, makes no sense to do it like this for a multiplatform release

Banned
It looks pretty nice.
But i'm not sure it's "Will buy a game i already own just for a nicer case and money off another gamr" nice.

Maybe if it had all the DLC the 360 and PC got that the PS3 didn't (Ie everything but Shivering Isles).

Banned
It's for ps3 and pc as well, why only put 360 in the thread title ;P? Made me a bit worried that it was a 360 exclusive lol as it looks interesting.

I might get this, I don't have the GOTY edition yet and it seems cheap enough.

Because a friend linked me to that link, and I didn't bother getting the link to the PS3 version. I figured you guys were smart enough to look for the game on the system you have.

Because he's a FANBOY.

Right?

Yeah!

All i''m saying though is that if you make a thread title like that It'll look like it's an exclusive, makes no sense to do it like this for a multiplatform release

Clearly, me thinking you guys were smart enough to look it up on your system of choice was an incorrect assumption on my part. And since you are unable to do so on your own, I went and did a search. I found this super spiffy website called google. It lets you search for things. Here are the links to the PS3 version and the PC version. Sadly there is no wii, gba, ds, 3ds, or even a neo geo version, so I will be unable to paste links for those. Anyway, here are your links. I know how hard it must have been for the two of you to do this on your own.

PS3 Version

PC Version

There you go fellas. Now you don't have to worry about a thing.

I also call on a mod to edit the thread title. I mean clearly it looks like a fanboy's ranting in the thread title. And it is VERY unclear about what this game is. Maybe past a link to www.google.com in the thread title? That way if some one wants to find more info about the game, they don't have to do a thing themselves :)

Last edited: