yellow-chan ♥Saki-Hime♥ Sep 21, 2009 #22 RIP to the Crayon Shin-Chan character... and thanks for creating such an adorable character... =(
Kamen Rider Black Arc-Ex child of darkness Sep 21, 2009 #25 Forever Knight said: How did this guy die?. Click to expand... they saying he fell of the mountain
Dami-chan Just Scratch Behind the Ears Sep 21, 2009 #26 Yeah, this sucks. Hopefully he finds some peace and his family can get through this. I love Shin-chan. I think I need to catch up on the US DVD's I haven't snagged yet too.
Yeah, this sucks. Hopefully he finds some peace and his family can get through this. I love Shin-chan. I think I need to catch up on the US DVD's I haven't snagged yet too.
Forever Knight Eye See You Sep 21, 2009 #27 Kamen Rider Black Arc-Ex said: they saying he fell of the mountain Click to expand... Jesus Christ of Nazareth...... God damn......
Kamen Rider Black Arc-Ex said: they saying he fell of the mountain Click to expand... Jesus Christ of Nazareth...... God damn......
K Kamen Rider Armor Ninja Member Sep 22, 2009 #28 http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/090922/gnj0909220506017-n1.htm\ http://forums.tokyograph.com/showthread.php?p=14303#post14303
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/090922/gnj0909220506017-n1.htm\ http://forums.tokyograph.com/showthread.php?p=14303#post14303
Kai Yamato Now, count up your crimes! Sep 22, 2009 #29 Body decomposed when he is found... Man, what a horrible way to go.
XenonVincent777 School Days Sep 23, 2009 #30 Kai Yamato said: Body decomposed when he is found... Man, what a horrible way to go. Click to expand... I feel so sad now. RIP:disappoin
Kai Yamato said: Body decomposed when he is found... Man, what a horrible way to go. Click to expand... I feel so sad now. RIP:disappoin