eBay: 1999 MGS Figures: Snake and Meryl SE

Well, I checked everywhere I could online and I couldn't find it anywhere. The closest I could find anything was another eBay auction for like 170 bucks. When I bought it oooooh so many years ago, I think I got it for 30 bucks or so.

As for why so long... it was weird. I tried actually getting the toy to the guy for a few years after I got it for him, but we just never could link up. By time I was hanging with him regularly again he wasn't that big a fan, his birthday had long past and eventually he and I just weren't close at all anymore.

So, it's just be sitting in my basement in a box. Kept meaning to put it up, but never did.

Then figured after the release of MGS4 would be as good a time as any to put it up on eBay.
 
Reminds me of a similar Golden Age Batman statue that I have, just sittin there in my closet, t'was for someone else but just never made it to him 15 years back. Its probably worth quite a bit right now :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top