Dudes! How come I never knew about this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N34MmqmxqD0"]YouTube[/ame]

Ultraman ain't got nothing on this :laugh:
 
You can also catch it on KEWL Cartoons.
Tim Curry is auto-win.

Not from Canada I can't.

Though Jaroo.com seems to actually REMOVE contenter after a while if the facts that many of these shows are missing their first episodes.

What gives? Seriously I don't get the point of that... affraid it'll cannibalise some DVD audiance? In that case offer some subscription service for unlimited access! Sheesh.
 
I remember watching that. Watching it is about all I remember. being similar to Power Rangers was all it took for me to watch those shows, hell I watched Masked Rider.
 
I remember watching that. Watching it is about all I remember. being similar to Power Rangers was all it took for me to watch those shows, hell I watched Masked Rider.

Yeah. But that show didn't lasted longer that they were hoped for. They claimed that it's ripoff of MMPR. How annoying. I'm very blessed that Disney don't own this franchise!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top