Dragonball Z Returns to Toonami in May

"It ain't over 'til we say it's over."

So long as the show continues to bring in the cash, it'll never die. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for ol' Goku.
 
Hmm.. Dragonball Z being re-aired on Toonami USA. Sounds lovely juvvley!! :redface2: Which won't matter to me since I live in British old Britain..

BUT,,

I've just watched this trailer for this DragonBall Z "Ultimate Uncut Special Edition", and this looked very exiting. I hope this gets released in the UK, and I hope it includes an option to watch the Japanese version with English Subtitles!!
 
My bandmate just ordered the last 6 or 7 volumes of DBZ on DVD...so if I want to watch it, I'll just steal the DVDs from him, and gorge myself.

Honestly though, I never really got that much into DBZ. I've seen alot of the Buu Saga, and the last episodes of Z, some random episodes of Dragonball, and even read some of the Manga. And still, just really couldn't get into it. Not like some of the other anime that I've seen and fell in love with.

-RF
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top