[Anime] Dragonball Z Battle of Gods 3-30-13

The trailer!!:O_O:



[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK0OuAohf8I"]Toonami Dragon Ball Z:Battle of Gods Official Trailer 2013 ! - YouTube[/ame]
 
Am I the only one that can not stand Goku's JP voice?:redface2:

KI2ROj00N1N2_zpsdb6f86c4.gif


I definitely cant agree. I love Masako Nozawa as Goku!:shakefist Maybe thats just me because I've never cared to watch the english dubbed version. Its corny IMO.
 
Well can't fault anyone for not liking the jp voice if you watched mostly the funimation one lol
I'd like to think that since Goku is innocent at heart, that the jp voice really suits him.
.....though I still prefer the American voice xD
 
The three leading causes of a ruined Dragon Ball discussion with American fans are when the following gets brought up:

1. Canon
2. Power levels
3. Whining about Nozawa

Oh I am no DBZ fan. I have watched maybe 1 ep of the US dub, all of GT subbed, and a handful of DBZ eps raw. I still hate the voice.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top